Banner Slider by Secomapp

Banner Slider by Secomapp

by Secomapp

40+ Nice Sliders: Simple Fade Slideshow, Image Gallery...

Alkila Event.

Very usefull app, we use it in our site and works great. Is perfect to show products and images. Great for slide images http://www.alkilaevent.mx

Smoked-Out-$ociety

it really gave me the boost i needed. Definitely a hany tool if you are i the process of starting your own online shop.

ByHusted

Just the app I was looking for!
Great service from the team. They have helped me a lot!
I appreciate that!
I really recommend using this app if you need a more professionel website with big pictures

Scorpion

For me the advantage of using the app is knowing that I have the technical support available with no added cost. I had the opportunity to put it to the test and must the admit the turn around time form the support team is up their with the best !!!

Riwaaya

Super easy and awesome service.
Extremely helpful team and available to sort any problems.

Good job guys

House Vegan

Really great service and so quick to help. Good app with lots of customised options.

Tekgad

very nice app, great customer service

Onlinemarkat Com

great app and great support team

Gtech Sg

Love the sliders they have. The support team was also very helpful. Learnt a lot from them, and now we have what we want.

Betten Haskins

Amazing App and Amazing support!

On Betten-Haskins.de We wanted to easily desplay our beddings and with this app it looks great!

They also installed the app for us which is great!