SmartBN: Banner Slider

SmartBN: Banner Slider

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
February 25, 2020

Dopest banner app available! I tried at least 5 companies and this one is by far the best application.

Game Over Merch
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 31, 2020

I used this app and found it truly useful! The banner was placed near the footer section of my website, and it helped my website ready stand out!

GlobalExhibits
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 29, 2020

App works very well and is easy to use. Customer service is quick and efficient. five stars no doubt

Mobilgarden Living
Italy
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
December 11, 2019

Great app! Lots of options and easy to use. You can easily customize images, transitions, and the location of your sliders

Affordable Diabetic
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited November 5, 2019

Good support from Brian, very fast reply time to solve my problems. App works really good to an easy to setup.

Fasthouse
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 27, 2019

Nice, professional looking slider with the more advanced features I needed. I installed it in minutes and was able to upload images and see them live in no time. Had a couple minor spacing quirks at the top and bottom, but Brain and Lea were awesome and got it fixed for me right away. Great product and great support team. Thank you!

Noteworthy Art Kits
Time spent using app: 5 days
Edited May 17, 2019

Nice app and easy to install, I was looking for something else to showcase products and this was really helpful, thanks

www.gizmozes.com
Time spent using app: 21 days
May 1, 2019

I installed the app 24 hours ago and I'm already in love with it, works pretty good you just have to play around with settings to meet your needs.

Sergio Ted
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 22, 2019

Awesome app. Very user friendly and when I could not figure something out, support was very quick in resolving my issue

Blade City
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 11, 2019

FANTASTIC APP i love it and how it appears :) I will recommend it for everyone with a store online. :)

Nordic Diva™ Brandoutlet