SmartBN: Banner Slider

SmartBN: Banner Slider

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
Edited August 12, 2019

Great app to add custom sized banners to your store. It helped me a lot. Great customer service as well. Thanks!
Always great service!

SportzCases
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 20, 2019

super site vraiment très utile pour votre site cela vous permet d'avoir une bannier sur votre site je vous recomment donc ce site

Le bazar de philippe
France
Time spent using app: 28 days
Edited March 18, 2019

Brian, from the support team, provided great support. I wasn't expecting to get a response from them for at least a day...He worked really fast. -- Thanks Brian!-

In regards to the App It's perfect for my needs, as I don't have to design my banners around the default button my slider came with. It required me to modify the html code to move the button around for each design...really annoying. This app doesn't require me to do that.

ItemJunkie LLC
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited February 21, 2019

Very usefull app, we use it in our site and works great. Is perfect to show products and images. Great for slide images http://www.alkilaevent.mx

Alkila Event.
Mexico
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
January 1, 2019

it really gave me the boost i needed. Definitely a hany tool if you are i the process of starting your own online shop.

Smoked-Out-$ociety
Time spent using app: 4 days
Edited December 12, 2018

Just the app I was looking for!
Great service from the team. They have helped me a lot!
I appreciate that!
I really recommend using this app if you need a more professionel website with big pictures

ByHusted
Denmark
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 12, 2018

For me the advantage of using the app is knowing that I have the technical support available with no added cost. I had the opportunity to put it to the test and must the admit the turn around time form the support team is up their with the best !!!

Scorpion
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 5, 2018

Super easy and awesome service.
Extremely helpful team and available to sort any problems.

Good job guys

Riwaaya
India
September 3, 2018

Really great service and so quick to help. Good app with lots of customised options.

House Vegan
August 17, 2018

very nice app, great customer service

Tekgad