Banner Slider by Secomapp

Banner Slider by Secomapp

by Secomapp

40+ Nice Sliders: Simple Fade Slideshow, Image Gallery...

Eaziloot

Amazing app to start your journey to a beautifull store

Disrupt Empire

Amazing A+ Support!! The app wasn't compatible with my theme, so Thierry CUSTOMIZED my home page. Basically going above and beyond to give me the banner I want.

Highly recommended... especially for newbies like me without programming skills

Eternity Plus

I specially appreciate the support given by Thierry Nguyen of Secomapp support team.

He gets a 10/10 for going out of the way in configuring the Banner Slider App for me.

I can recommend the App too.

2017 Holiday Gifts

easy to use and work with. love it!

Spaza Grocery

Excellent App. Saves your time in configuring Ads and sliders, especially when you have lots of it.
And great support from the team.

World Winds Music

Absolutely excellent. Free or not, this is a great app. Lots of custom options to get just what you want.

Sunnybunnycrochet

Very good application! Banner works well!

Sweat It Off Southern Africa

East to use and very and powerful app for managing lots of images. I mostly used Carousel Slider

Mrpet Online

I was having trouble setting up the slider on mobile and 10 minutes after contacting the support team they answered and managed to sort it out perfectly.

Great app. Excellent support.

Lazy Francis

Great app, makes our look books very easy to showcase online. Check out how it looks at www.lazyfrancis.com