4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable banner and slider options, praising its intuitive design and reliable performance. The scheduling function for advanced banner setup is a standout feature. Customer support, particularly Steve, is commended for prompt and personalized service. The app is responsive across devices, including mobile and tablet. Some merchants find it slightly expensive, but believe the cost is justified by its functionality and superior customer service.

December 23, 2020

I used Banner Slider by Secomapp because I loved the variety of sliders they have. I initially had a problem understanding how to embed the slider to my Shopify store, but that's because I'm not literate with that specialty. I contacted Secomapp and their support contacted me quickly and solved my concerns. Brian, the Secomapp Support Representative, was very helpful and patient with me. I appreciate the time and effort he gave me. Thank you Brian for your courtesy and help, and Secomapp for your great sliders.

The Outlet, LLC
25 days using the app
Edited December 6, 2020

Awesome app. Sometimes bit tricky but can build nearly everything with lots of possibilities. Thanks so much!

NEUROGOLD
Germany
Over 1 year using the app
November 9, 2020

was easy to use and nice end result both on desktop and mobile
Simple instructions easy to follow thanks

Cloroy Park
About 22 hours using the app
Edited September 27, 2020

Very good technical support, make what you want!
And easy app to work------------------------------------

Fun cover
3 months using the app
June 15, 2020

Above and beyond customer service. The slideshow appears nicely on my website. I changed to a different theme, but Brian from customer service went above and beyond to make it look nice! A must have app!

Kieneye
10 months using the app
June 5, 2020

Very user friendly. Some of the slide transitions are hokey, but there is a wide selection of options to choose from.

UPTIME Energy
3 months using the app
May 27, 2020

The amount of customization is excellent, and the support is the best I've had in shopify.
It may be a bit more expensive than other options, but so far, it was the only one that worked correctly on our customized version of Venture theme after a swift intervention form their support team.

HM.Supply
Mexico
2 months using the app
April 26, 2020

THE BEST FREE APP FOR ADDING SLIDESHOWS AND BANNERS. AMAZING! does a lot of things other apps make you pay for, easy and simple to use

DragonBallFam
5 months using the app
April 18, 2020

Very please with this app it did exactly what I needed it to, didn't take long to get it looking exactly right for the store

G Hatch Clothing
About 14 hours using the app
Edited April 3, 2020

good app. realy fast and efficent.. for sure advice evryone. you can easly edit your slide show so easly and

CoszyLife