Baqs ‑ Analytics, CAC, ROAS

Marketing Analytics - LTV - P&L - Reporting - 7 Integrations

Price: Free
Connect Facebook, Google Ads, Snapchat, Tiktok = LTV, CAC, ROAS

NutriCanine

This app does not work. I sent a message to customer support and never got a response. The error message is "Oops... Connection Failed."

ActMuscle

This app I cannot go without. It was super easy to set up: I connected my ad accounts + Klaviyo, and I got beautiful charts that tell me what is the ROI of my marketing efforts. Plus, the LTV by-products are super useful to know what products give the most profit. Then I simply focus my ad spend on it.

Honey Bliss Collections

A must-have app for every eCommerce store owner. It's easy to use. I've used 3 other apps and this is the best... by far. A great way to have a bird's eye view of your business.

Quip Toothbrush

I absolutely love this app! The feature POAS (Profits on Ads Spend) is a killer. We are currently scaling our ad spend. Even if ROAS is useful, being profitable with your ads is far more important. And Baqs helps us know that (among many other metrics). Every Shopify ecom owner should have this app. It even made my reporting to my investors simpler: I have invited them on the app, and the reporting is made for me.

Pellivita

This app is awesome. I check it every day to know what's happening on my store. The setup is easy and greg (the co-founder) is really helpful. I requested a specific feature and next week it was shipped. Those guys are pro

Aulier

Finally a great app for your store analytics... I tried other tools like Supermetrics before, but it's clearly not made for e-commerce stores. With this one, I get all my metrics in one spot and it's bliss. I can easily see when something goes wrong with my business and act quickly. Plus support is lightning fast and quite nice.