Avaliações (79)

Classificação geral
4,2
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 78% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 6% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 3% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 6% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 6% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
26 de abril de 2024

This application was very useful before the last update. Before the update, the list of products was in order of creation; since this update, the products are in alphabetical order. That a big issue for our business.

Otherwise, it's great!

Resinarthub
Emirados Árabes Unidos
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
29 de março de 2024

Will Yu was really helpful and didn't give up until he had helped us resolve the problem - which he did successfully.

Camel Ski School
Reino Unido
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
Data de edição: 15 de abril de 2024

Update: The fixed the issue and offered me a 2 months refund. I thank them for their assistance.

The app used to work great but since the update it always crashes when generating labels. Basically the app takes the original product image (which is usually large in size) instead of using cdn to get a lighter image from Shopify, and this is causing issues. I informed support but they didn't fix it so now I will have to find a similar app.

Bombay Sunset
Espanha
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
11 de julho de 2024

Downloaded the app. I wanted to print labels with a description and barcode which means I had to do the paid level. No problem, it's not expensive. Generated barcodes and created my labels with no problem. I could not get the labels to print in the right direction. I tried manipulating the elements in the labels and the preferences on my printer. Contacted customer service, explained my difficulties and sent them a picture of my problem as requested. The next morning, I received an email containing a pdf that they created. Asked me to print it and send a picture of the result. Same result as before. Sent picture. Two days later and I've still not heard anything back from them. Uninstalling and finding an app that works with Customer Service I can chat with.

Bashful Armadillo Fibers
2 dias usando o app
16 de março de 2024

I have been using barcode man for over year now. We started implementing it with WIX and now we're migrating to Shopify. So far it seem like we can continue using all of our original SKUs and bracodes which will save hundreds of ours from re-pricing all of our inventory in our brick and mortars.

Lots of ways to customize your templates too. And it's great that you can create custom size template... you are not limited to only a handful of default sizes like the app that Shopify pushes.

Quick and easy to setup too. It should only take you a couple minute to be fully up and running. We use Dymo label printers—no issues.

I only need to reach out to support once during the migration, and I heard back from them in the same day. Support is big for me as a user, so I would prefer another option to speak to someone in real time.

Nor'easter Apparel
4 dias usando o app
9 de julho de 2024

It does not recoginze the label Im using and preload the spacing( I cant know the spacing in bwteen) and it wont let me use a bar code!

Fort Worth Trading Company
23 minutos usando o app
29 de janeiro de 2024

Barcode Man has been a game-changer for our plant shop. Its customization capabilities allow us to effortlessly create unique labels for over 700 varieties of plants. These labels not only feature QR codes that direct our customers to comprehensive care guides but also display essential care instructions prominently. This has greatly simplified plant care for our customers, enhancing their overall experience. Setting up a template is all it takes, and Barcode Man handles the rest, generating labels in mere seconds – a task that would be unimaginably tedious if done manually. Additionally, the support team behind Barcode Man is incredibly helpful and always quick to respond to our queries. Their efficiency and the app's functionality have significantly streamlined our operations.

JOMO Studio
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
12 de fevereiro de 2024

Exactly what I was looking for to help with my shopify shop. Love how I can alter and change what is on my barcodes from my retail side to wholesale easy. I have also had to reach out to support and my question have been answered in a timely manner also.

NQ Jewellery and Craft Supplies
Austrália
5 meses usando o app
24 de junho de 2024

Free version is text only - no barcodes. Not useful. I do not want to a monthly fee for a barcode maker - or even provide CC info for a trial version to find out if it is useful.

dryoasisplants