Barcode Man ‑ Label Printing

Print personalized retail barcodes for your brand

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

NYCK - New York City Kicks

its a good app however the printing is horrible , they stated that i need to purchase higher DPI printer , i am using the most common label printing Zebra ZD410

May 30, 2022

Hello NYCK, thanks for the review.
Our app offers a fully-customized layout design for the merchants, including images and the capability of moving label elements. It needs a higher dpi than other solutions.
About the issue, we have checked for you. In terms of Zebra, ZD410 has two dpi settings; you may need to adjust dpi with your printer dialog. The manual said:
56mm (2.20 inches) max @ 203 dpi • 54mm (2.12 inches) max @ 300 dpi

We will add the printer configuration tutorial based on your case. We appreciate your feedback, and the information will make our app better.

Don't hesitate to get in touch with us through the chatbox, and we can check if there is a configuration we can adjust to your local environment.

Let me know if you need anything else, and I am happy to help.

- Will

EmpressKorea

Location Macao SAR
Time spent using app About 2 months

They don't have liquid currency option. I like this app but I cannot use it because between my site default currency and my shop currency is different.

November 26, 2021

Hi, thanks for the feedback.
We try to contact you because we're implementing this feature actually.
We have sent an email to the service email inbox.

If possible, could you contact us? hi@itsgookit.com
or the chatbox inside the app.
we're willing to hear your feedback on this new feature!

- Will