Kodbar: Barcodes & Labels

Kodbar: Barcodes & Labels | Reviews

by Now In Store Inc.

Barcode Generator | Barcode Printer | Barcode Labels | QR Code

Baby Dutch

After a few issues with the app, I got very good help from Adriana. Everything is working perfectly now and this app saves me so much time in my process! Thank you again Adriana!

August 11, 2021

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with our app. We are located on the east coast of Canada and we received your message at 2am which is the reason why we weren't able to reply immediately. One of my associates will take care of your issue ASAP.

Best,
Kwaku

The Buckeye Ornament Girl

When I first started using this app, I made the mistake of selecting the option of having the app auto-assign barcodes instead of buying barcodes and uploading a CSV document. The barcodes that were assigned were not valid on Google. I contacted the developer and they immediately got started on a fix for me to remove all of the barcodes that were assigned incorrectly so that I could upload my CSV document and have the correct barcodes get assigned. While I do wish the instructions were a little more clear in the beginning, I am very happy with how they handled my goof up. All of my products now have the correct barcodes and are uploaded to Google. They get a 5-star review from me.

Chixxwithaxxents

Just installed the app and so far it's been very easy to use. Hoping this will solve several functions and streamline our operations.

Melton’s Store

The first time I added the app it worked great then started adding more products then it stopped being connected and didn't add any of the missing barcodes review update 10/20/2020 6:46 am after uninstalling the company immediately reached out to me to apologized for the problem and offered to help fix the problem immediately and for that, they are worth more than 5 stars, that made me into a customer

October 20, 2020

Hi Melton,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with our app. You are the only one reporting this issue so I think it can be easily solved.

If you want I can request a collaborator account to solve this issue for you.

Best,
Kwaku

Asigbe

Very user-friendly. It was easy to generate barcodes for my products and print & customize my barcodes on my labels. I also like the fact that you can easily print all barcodes from a specific order in one click.

MalabesyFashion

very supportive technical team at the back office. I had a problem with printing right size bar code, and they came back to me immediately in a very short period of time.

CLANDELA

Find this App great, been using it for about a month now - asked them to add a specific label size one evening and it was ready for me by the next morning. Easy to change layout of text/barcode/sku/price etc on the labels. Exactly what I needed! Thanks

Goldenhill Garden Centre

So easy to use and takes the hard work out of creating barcodes and prints them off effortlessly. great app

June 9, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate it!

By the way, we tried to reach you by email but it bounced with an error message saying that your email is misconfigured.

Concerning your requests, we will add your label by tomorrow and get back to you when it's done.

Adding images is already on our roadmap for a release planned for mid/end July but you could add a feature request from Kodbar dashboard to speed up the release.