Bargainator AI sales assistant

Bargainator AI sales assistant

by Molsoft

Capture Email | Discount | Retarget - Intelligent Chatbot

ClinicalPosters

Pros: Bargainator is a promising app with a great road map. Like many AI solutions, you need to trust it to appropriately negotiate with customers. However, you are allowed to follow up on failed deals or even take over negotiations. There is a nice balance of customization that is not too overwhelming. Support is responsive. With puns, song quotes, and an abundance of emojis, negotiations may appeal to youthful audience.

Cons: The current Bargainator logo can easily be mistaken for a paper shredder. This might cause click hesitation. During my trial, most negotiation sessions ended after initial introduction, with no customer offers made. Those who made offers on products already discounted 40 percent sought an additional 25 percent reduction. Offering such steep discounts may undermine both profitability and brand quality. With over tens thousands sessions, Bargainator provided no increase in sales during 30-day trial.

My overall impression is that Bargainator can benefit from aesthetic improvements and smarter negotiation responses.

October 18, 2019

Hello friend,

I would like to thank you for trying one of our apps and also for taking the time to leave us such a thoughtful review! It really helps us improve our product to know what our clients are thinking.

I am sorry to hear Bargainator did not improve your sales, I will look into it and find ways to make our app more efficient for your specific industry. We have seen some great results on stores selling to different markets, there is surely a way to bring that over to your niche.

As for pricing, it is true that Bargainator works better on items that are not already discounted as it leaves more room for negotiation without impacting too much profitability or brand image...

Appleby's Tiles

Really good app, would like a bit more ability to edit the text that has sent but its early days and I reckon the guys will do it, support has been great and very responsive, as a fairly large shop owner I would highly recommend the app. You have nothing to lose and only the chance of missed sales to gain.

The Mobile Clothes Shop Ltd

the mobile clothes shop Awesome app :) these guys installed the app for me and helped me out really quickly. Let's see how the app performs on the long run

INSTAShopping

Awesome app :) these guys installed the app for me and helped me out really quickly. Let's see how the app performs on the long run!

Cat and Dog T-Shirts

I use this app to help me do sale.
I really like it...
Great Customer service
www.catsanddogshirt.com

Palms

Support was very helpful with getting the app set up and responded immediately! Awesome application!

Nostalgicbulbs.com

Love this app. Currently using it instead of a volume discount app and it's been working well. Thanks,

JohnMillHeaven

Thank you very much for recommending this app to me, Shopify! This is truly innovative and gives bargain hunters the opportunity to haggle with us for better prices, giving them that offline holiday shopping experience in an online environment! and those who don't like bargaining can take the set prices on offer! So all in all, its great for everyone!

Waxy Candles

Great app! Amazing customer service, I couldn’t seem to find the button on my store after installing the app so asked for s but if help and they were very quick to reply and had it up and running on my store in Kat a few monites at no extra cost!! Defiantly recommend especially cause you don’t have to pay until after the first $250 with of sales!!

Notion Trend

This app is one of a kind
giving the customer a feeling that they are getting a good price by simply working & negotiating for it

its free for the first few sales, which is amazing so you can test & enjoy its features.

Customer support is amazing, quick, and helps in anything you need. that is something very important in my eyes.

Previous 1