Bargainator AI sales assistant

Bargainator AI sales assistant

by Molsoft

Capture Email | Discount | Retarget - Intelligent Chatbot

The Mobile Clothes Shop Ltd

the mobile clothes shop Awesome app :) these guys installed the app for me and helped me out really quickly. Let's see how the app performs on the long run

INSTAShopping

Awesome app :) these guys installed the app for me and helped me out really quickly. Let's see how the app performs on the long run!

Cat and Dog T-Shirts

I use this app to help me do sale.
I really like it...
Great Customer service
www.catsanddogshirt.com

Palms

Support was very helpful with getting the app set up and responded immediately! Awesome application!

Nostalgicbulbs.com

Love this app. Currently using it instead of a volume discount app and it's been working well. Thanks,

JohnMillHeaven

Thank you very much for recommending this app to me, Shopify! This is truly innovative and gives bargain hunters the opportunity to haggle with us for better prices, giving them that offline holiday shopping experience in an online environment! and those who don't like bargaining can take the set prices on offer! So all in all, its great for everyone!

Waxy Candles

Great app! Amazing customer service, I couldn’t seem to find the button on my store after installing the app so asked for s but if help and they were very quick to reply and had it up and running on my store in Kat a few monites at no extra cost!! Defiantly recommend especially cause you don’t have to pay until after the first $250 with of sales!!

Notion Trend

This app is one of a kind
giving the customer a feeling that they are getting a good price by simply working & negotiating for it

its free for the first few sales, which is amazing so you can test & enjoy its features.

Customer support is amazing, quick, and helps in anything you need. that is something very important in my eyes.

Sense Sation Canada

Okay, this app is pure genius! It’s a cool and refreshing approach to the good old “Sale” section. Replacing that by a bargain room with a clever and funny bot created a whole new level of gamification in our store that increased our conversion rate significantly. Plus, the support team is quick, friendly and effective which is something we value A LOT. We’re pretty pleased with this app and we definitely recommend it to all shop owners looking to improve their sales. 5 stars hands down! :)

Axis2

Wow! The thing I really like about the app is the notifications on my phone. Great for us since we like to take control of the bot when we are selling expensive things like a snowboard or skis.

Previous 1