Bargainator AI sales assistant

Capture Email | Discount | Retarget - Intelligent Chatbot

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Waxy Candles

Great app! Amazing customer service, I couldn’t seem to find the button on my store after installing the app so asked for s but if help and they were very quick to reply and had it up and running on my store in Kat a few monites at no extra cost!! Defiantly recommend especially cause you don’t have to pay until after the first $250 with of sales!!

Notion Trend

This app is one of a kind
giving the customer a feeling that they are getting a good price by simply working & negotiating for it

its free for the first few sales, which is amazing so you can test & enjoy its features.

Customer support is amazing, quick, and helps in anything you need. that is something very important in my eyes.

Sense Sation Canada

Okay, this app is pure genius! It’s a cool and refreshing approach to the good old “Sale” section. Replacing that by a bargain room with a clever and funny bot created a whole new level of gamification in our store that increased our conversion rate significantly. Plus, the support team is quick, friendly and effective which is something we value A LOT. We’re pretty pleased with this app and we definitely recommend it to all shop owners looking to improve their sales. 5 stars hands down! :)

Axis2

Wow! The thing I really like about the app is the notifications on my phone. Great for us since we like to take control of the bot when we are selling expensive things like a snowboard or skis.

Wholesale Mop

Works great and can also be used to chat with customers.

2 Next