Bargainator AI sales assistant

by Molsoft

Capture Email | Discount | Retarget - Intelligent Chatbot

1 review

ClinicalPosters

Pros: Bargainator is a promising app with a great road map. Like many AI solutions, you need to trust it to appropriately negotiate with customers. However, you are allowed to follow up on failed deals or even take over negotiations. There is a nice balance of customization that is not too overwhelming. Support is responsive. With puns, song quotes, and an abundance of emojis, negotiations may appeal to youthful audience.

Cons: The current Bargainator logo can easily be mistaken for a paper shredder. This might cause click hesitation. During my trial, most negotiation sessions ended after initial introduction, with no customer offers made. Those who made offers on products already discounted 40 percent sought an additional 25 percent reduction. Offering such steep discounts may undermine both profitability and brand quality. With over tens thousands sessions, Bargainator provided no increase in sales during 30-day trial.

My overall impression is that Bargainator can benefit from aesthetic improvements and smarter negotiation responses.

October 18, 2019

Hello friend,

I would like to thank you for trying one of our apps and also for taking the time to leave us such a thoughtful review! It really helps us improve our product to know what our clients are thinking.

I am sorry to hear Bargainator did not improve your sales, I will look into it and find ways to make our app more efficient for your specific industry. We have seen some great results on stores selling to different markets, there is surely a way to bring that over to your niche.

As for pricing, it is true that Bargainator works better on items that are not already discounted as it leaves more room for negotiation without impacting too much profitability or brand image...