Bargainator AI sales assistant

Capture Email | Discount | Retarget - Intelligent Chatbot

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Cyprinus Carp Fishing Technology

In the first 12 hours of use (early days) I have already completed £2500 worth of deals. This app is brilliant, and if they follow through with all their planned improvements it will be one of the best apps i have ever used (and I've used 100's) www.cyprinus.co.uk

Nani?

Hola! no me deja contactar con el soporte técnico y quiero saber como puedo poner el chat en Español, por lo demás todo bien.

Appleby's Tiles

Really good app, would like a bit more ability to edit the text that has sent but its early days and I reckon the guys will do it, support has been great and very responsive, as a fairly large shop owner I would highly recommend the app. You have nothing to lose and only the chance of missed sales to gain.

The Mobile Clothes Shop Ltd

the mobile clothes shop Awesome app :) these guys installed the app for me and helped me out really quickly. Let's see how the app performs on the long run

INSTAShopping

Awesome app :) these guys installed the app for me and helped me out really quickly. Let's see how the app performs on the long run!

Cat and Dog T-Shirts

I use this app to help me do sale.
I really like it...
Great Customer service
www.catsanddogshirt.com

Palms

Support was very helpful with getting the app set up and responded immediately! Awesome application!

Nostalgicbulbs.com

Love this app. Currently using it instead of a volume discount app and it's been working well. Thanks,

JohnMillHeaven

Thank you very much for recommending this app to me, Shopify! This is truly innovative and gives bargain hunters the opportunity to haggle with us for better prices, giving them that offline holiday shopping experience in an online environment! and those who don't like bargaining can take the set prices on offer! So all in all, its great for everyone!

Waxy Candles

Great app! Amazing customer service, I couldn’t seem to find the button on my store after installing the app so asked for s but if help and they were very quick to reply and had it up and running on my store in Kat a few monites at no extra cost!! Defiantly recommend especially cause you don’t have to pay until after the first $250 with of sales!!

Previous 1