Bargainer ‑ make an offer

Customers want a better price, yes!

$9.95/month. 7-day free trial.

Cedar Meadow Farm

So far, Bargainer has not responded at all to my requests for support, and their single reviewer hung up on me when I inquired about their experience with the company's responsiveness. Love the app so far but need critical updates to continue using it. Was hoping for better and more professional response all around. ** Update: Developers finally did respond but were unable to meet our needs. Sadly, we'll have to delete it. Of the few similar apps out there, this one is the best UX. But the two edits needed are critical, and we can't use it as-is.

True African Art

This app already includes all the functionality of Make an Offer and Negotio apps, plus more. They have fulfilled all my customizations and listened to my suggestions as to how to make the app better. If your store is one where you want to be flexible on your prices in order to generate more sales, this is the app you want.