Make Offer + Pay What You Want

Make Offer + Pay What You Want

by Batch Commerce

Make an Offer, Pay What You Want, Double Sales Without Coupons

HiK9

This app is amazing, I have never downloaded an app that has integrated so quick and easy to my shopify store. The aftercare is amazing and he goes above and beyond to help :)

The Jungara Collection

Have just started using Batch and what I see so far is that they have exceptional customer service and are genuinely there to help.

February 22, 2021

Helping you get started was an absolute pleasure. Giving great support is so easy when you're as passionate about Batch as we are. :)

Thank you so much for your support!

ConsignmentSneakers23

Amazing customer service. The app was extremely easy to use especially with their help. I definitely recommend this for anyone that has an online business!

January 18, 2021

Thanks so much! We're glad you're getting value from selling with Batch :)

difystickers

Great app. Easy to use and lovely developer who is very helpful. Looking forward to seeing where Batch takes us!

December 30, 2020

You're awesome! Thanks for the kind words — we're really passionate about what we're doing, so it feels very natural to be helpful. To your success! 🚀

PreparetoSell.House

"Novice" would be a step up for my online skill levels. Mikhael has been quick with responses, explanations are simple and easy to apply. I deal in secondary, one of a kind items. There is no set price and absolutely no way to determine what the market will bear without this app. I look forward to a long happy future together!

December 19, 2020

Thank you Christa, we took look forward to a long and fruitful journey together. Congrats on your first few activations by the way! :)

carloslr

Top notch customer service! Got me setup extremely quickly and I managed to sell my products Batch. Special thanks to Mike for his customer service.

December 19, 2020

Thanks Carlos! We're glad to have you on board!

Nellenby Inspired Design

I am looking for creative ways to engage with customers, especially during checkout. This app shows great promise so far. Excellent customer support from Mike. Easy to customize with my brand colors.

November 29, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words 😀
Looking forward to you succeeding with Batch 🚀

Sustainable Innovation Company

I used this app to implement a 'pay what you can' option to the cart for a social enterprise. The support has been the best I've ever received from any app to date. The functionality works well, they're always improving and it's easy to customise. Highly recommend.

November 24, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! Looking forward to seeing your store succeed with Batch 😀

Revel Air

Super fast support, thanks to Mikhael for the assist! Provided helpful solutions and I was up and running quickly. They even added a new customization option within minutes of requesting it. I've already started receiving offers and it's clear to me now how this is going to be a game changer!

October 29, 2020

Thank you Nadine, you're the best! So glad you got immediate value from Batch. Up and to the right! 🚀

Goodcic

I really like the idea and concept of this app. I believe it is the only one has this function in app store? Custom support replied my questions very fast. It's good that they will not charge until you have orders, that is very helpful for startup store.

October 24, 2020

Thanks for the kind words Kathy, they really mean a lot. Looking forward to seeing you succeed with Batch!

Previous 1