Batch: Auction Upsell Checkout

Batch: Auction Upsell Checkout

by Batch Commerce

Sell more with checkouts mixing Buy Now & Pay What You Want

Digital Books MD

Awesome customer support form these guys, got helped in minutes. Special tanks to agent Mikhael, he was very professional and consulted me with questions regarding both Batch and Shopify.

Cakemybake

Love Batch! Can't believe it's not more popular. With COVID, my business has moved entirely online and with this app I can sell the items in my store faster than any discount can. It's like a guarantee my inventory will go, every time
Thanks for the great support!

October 8, 2020

Thank you very much for your confidence! We’re really excited to see Batch has fit into your business so perfectly. Go get ‘em!! 🚀

iFindFitness Store

Super helpful customer service that helped me get started and sort out various problems along the way. Good channel to avoid endless discount codes and customers who do not shop without discounts. Convinced that we will see more of this way of shopping online in the future. So just as well adapt now!

October 1, 2020

Thank you very much for your confidence and patience Tim! As you already know we are 110% committed to seeing you succeed using Batch and it would be entirely impossible to do that without your incredible feedback. Thanks a million times!

Roger's Style

I used Batch for a store I ran. The guys from Batch were super helpful in getting me up and running. I sold a bunch of left over tshirts I had without having to discount them like crazy thanks to this app. 10/10 would use again!

September 24, 2020

Thanks so much for your support Roger!