Make Offer + Pay What You Want

Make Offer + Pay What You Want

by Batch Commerce

Choose Your Price, Make an Offer & Pay What You Want Offers

Everything-Under-The-Sun!VTG

Customer service is very responsive and goes above and beyond to assist their customers. We haven't used the app yet and only time will tell how it works but the customer service is A++

Six Vintage Rugs

The support has been amazing. I have researched tons of other auction/offer options but none of them have these upgraded features along with the card capture ahead of time. I'm excited to see what Batch can do for my shop!

March 31, 2021

The card-capture ahead of time is what enables us to let you INSTANTLY turn offers into new orders. No back-and-forth, no discounts, no need to give everyone and their mother 25% off :)

Thank you so much for your vote of confidence! Let's gooooo!!!!

No Alarms

Very cool option for offer/pay-what-you-want structuring. There are some other apps that do the bare minimum, but I love the design and quick payment processing going on here. Awesome customer support that responded directly to my bug report and fixed it. Highly, HIGHLY recommended!

March 31, 2021

We really appreciate the vote of confidence. Our mission is help you collect more value from customers and we can't wait to keep seeing you do just that!

Atelier Murri

Great service. Great app with interesting with a new business method that allows customers to make offers.

March 23, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! Really excited for what Batch can do for your store 🚀

McAfee Institute

Great service, extremely responsive, and willing to help. The app also looks amazing we will see what it can do. ;). Thanks, guys.

March 23, 2021

We appreciate you Josh, thank you for your vote of confidence. We're at your service, and can't wait to see you crush your revenue targets!

The Jungara Collection

Have just started using Batch and what I see so far is that they have exceptional customer service and are genuinely there to help.

February 22, 2021

Helping you get started was an absolute pleasure. Giving great support is so easy when you're as passionate about Batch as we are. :)

Thank you so much for your support!

carloslr

Top notch customer service! Got me setup extremely quickly and I managed to sell my products Batch. Special thanks to Mike for his customer service.

December 19, 2020

Thanks Carlos! We're glad to have you on board!

Nellenby Inspired Design

I am looking for creative ways to engage with customers, especially during checkout. This app shows great promise so far. Excellent customer support from Mike. Easy to customize with my brand colors.

November 29, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words 😀
Looking forward to you succeeding with Batch 🚀

Sustainable Innovation Company

I used this app to implement a 'pay what you can' option to the cart for a social enterprise. The support has been the best I've ever received from any app to date. The functionality works well, they're always improving and it's easy to customise. Highly recommend.

November 24, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words! Looking forward to seeing your store succeed with Batch 😀

Goodcic

I really like the idea and concept of this app. I believe it is the only one has this function in app store? Custom support replied my questions very fast. It's good that they will not charge until you have orders, that is very helpful for startup store.

October 24, 2020

Thanks for the kind words Kathy, they really mean a lot. Looking forward to seeing you succeed with Batch!

Previous 1