BayEngage Email Marketing &SMS

Abandoned cart recovery, back in stock, email marketing & SMS

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Insurance Career Training, Inc

The BayEngage application and staff have both greatly improved our e-mail marketing program. The templates are eye-catching, professional, and highly customizable. BayEngage allows us upload and segment our customer databases, whether they come from Shopify or elsewhere. This allows us to have a single place to update our subscriber list and create tailored e-mail campaigns for certain groups of customers. The BayEngage staff has always been helpful in keeping our e-mail program as efficient as possible. They are US-based, easy to reach, and have been responsive to any requests we have submitted. There are many other BayEngage tools we hope to explore in the future, and would like to thank Pon, Danielle & the BayEngage staff for the success we have had with their program!

Backyard Hibachi

We couldn't be happier working with BayEngage. It's rare you get such great customer service and phone and email support so you know your maximizing this app and service, thanks Danielle!

TENSnet

I have used Klaviyo and Mailchimp in the past, but switched to TargetBay and have never been happier. Very easy to use and integrate with my Shopify store and the customer service has been second to none.

Seven Points Enterprises, LLC

Bay Engage is an intuitive, easy to use system that makes creating campaigns super easy! Customer support from Danielle is a 10 out of 10!

Chocolat Moderne

I am a new user on the app. The customer service is absolutely "stellar"! And the app has many great options for emails and pop-ups. It helps you come up with ideas you may not have thought of.

Lady Conceal

Everyone is very helpful with showing you how to use their system. It is very easy to use and fast! Really enjoy BayEngage.

321Kiteboarding & Watersports

We have used this company (Target Bay) for quite a few years now, and the team is amazing. They stay on top of all the communication. If I didn't know how to do something, they were there with a screen share walking me through it. I am a busy business owner, like most of you reading this. I don't have time to follow through on TONS of my passion projects as well as some important ones. The team at Target bay / BayEngage will take this off your plate and free you up to do more important things. Give them a try, you won't regret it. Shopify Store since 2015
Business established 2008

TinteWholesale

This email marketing app is user-friendly and intuitive unlike most email apps. You can copy and edit directly from an existing campaign and send emails on the fly. The tech support and customer support is the best in the industry very professional and easy to get in touch with. 5+++++

2 Peas On A Pod

I have tried many apps to handle my emails for my company. However, none have had the templates that I needed except BayEngage. They are very colorful and professional. Their customer service is very helpful too. Putting the emails together is easy to do but if I ever feel stuck, they step in and help. If I had to state one thing that I would improve, it would be the ability to write a review for this company. It is very difficult to write a review. I had to go to the backend of my shopify store, copy it's 'shopify URL' and paste it in the box requesting my store name. It would not allow me to type it in no matter how I typed it. Been trying for months. Just figured out a work around today. Overall, I am very pleased with this company. Would highly recommend its services. I am now trying out their retargeting ads through Target Bay. They did all the coding, which helped alot. Thanks guys!

Red Stick Spice Company

We really love what this app has done for our campaigns. We're able to work much more quickly. We love the integration with Shopify.

Previous 1