BD (Bulk Discount Manager)

BD (Bulk Discount Manager)

by TenGrowth

Product Discount,Schedule Sales,Price Editor,Storewide Sales

EverAlt

Works great to instill a sense of savings in the customer. The only thing that could be better is a faster turn around time.

lanternhous

I have no problems with bd so far. Discounts are easy to apply and manage, even with several campaigns at once. Scheduling is awesome.

Vassallo Antiques Centro Restauro

Nice very simple use and analytic preferences.
Thank you for the FREE account it's important to do business.

Imagenes St Pete

Easy to setup and appears to do just what I want. I need to try variations and sales to see if it worth keeping.

cloclock

Cooooool! It took me just a couple of clicks to set new prices and run sales! I can’t imagine how I was doing it myself before. Very, very convenient!

rubbay

Used the app to change prices, seems ok. Takes some time though, might make the process a bit faster.

Social Emotional Workshop

Easy to use app that helped me get my store discounts in place quickly. Thanks for making this one free!

Primetime Looks

got lots of discounts run at one time, now it’s easier to watch and change them. cool app, just in time

BOBASHOPGROUP LTD

easy to use. Thank you!!!1 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ooooofoofooofofoof

Outback Trading

Perfect! Just what i was looking for to do a simple discount off of compare at price for a certain collection.