BD Bulk Discount Price Editor

Black Friday,Product Discount,Schedule Sales,Storewide Sales

Free plan available

X POWER EYEWEAR

Update 2 (1/19/22) We received an email explaining that the pricing is not based on unique products, but actually based on # of price changes. In our case, for 51 products, changing the price 2 times equates to 102 which bumps us to the next tier. Okay, fine then why were we charged 14.95 again the next month when I didn't adjust pricing? Nonsense. Update 1 (1/19/22) After posting the negative review we were immediately refunded with the reason of "The delay you are unsatisfied about appeared because Shopify writes off money from the store once a month, so we do not see a real write-off in our admin panel immediately." Completely ignoring the initial issue of the incorrect payment amount. [We only have 51 unique products so there's no way for us to even reach the next pricing tier.] According to our January Billing Cycle, we were once again charged for the 14.95(it was also refunded) even though, once again, we only have 51 unique products. Original Review: I need to specify that the app does work. However, the app charged me more for a higher plan even though we never met that plan's usage level. We contacted support and they said they would look into it, but they just left me hanging.

dotdotskin

I downloaded it but there was an error, so I removed it, but they charged me for nothing!!! I emailed support but no reply at all. I would not use this app and would not recommend, as they charge you money while you don’t even use the app!!

December 31, 2021

Sorry for the inconvenience.
We've processed your refund, but it takes a couple of business days to see the amount appear in your bank account.
Moreover, you have created 3 campaigns that included 98 unique products. Prices have been updated in campaigns. Then the prices were returned after the companies ended. This also counts as "price change".
In total, it turns out that you had unique products updated at least 196 times. According to our pricing, if you have more than 100 products, it costs $14.95.

Body Massager

Worst experience ever, download this app for our special BLACK FRIDAY discounts. I am sure as a business owner everyone know B.F. is the most important day a year. I set the time for 12.30 am, and it did not work. I contacted live chat no help at all. It is almost 2 am I have wasted my 2 hours so far. Waiting here to publish my Black Friday theme before I sleep but the app is not working at all. While I was writing this review, it started to work, and now there is more discount than I put on the app. I deleted the campaign, and prices did not come back. OMG, SUCH A WORST EXPERIENCE. Now I have to open all the products one by one and put the price.

November 24, 2021

Please accept our sincere apologies for making you wait.
Our team understands the importance of Black Friday, and we are sorry for not solving the problem immediately. We would like to improve your experience with our app and your experience with the support services if you give us a chance.
The prices can be always reversed by tech team.

Kay Unger

App simply doesn't work right now. Had promos scheduled to run at midnight across 4 stores. Completely failed. Tried to manually publish this morning, still waiting on discounts to load after 3 hours. Can't cancel the process midway, since they warn you that if you delete the app your promotions will still run and they won't be able to help. Completely hijacked our promotion. Writing this review in hopes someone on their team will reach out and provide assistance.

November 19, 2021

We are sorry if our colleague confused you. Our tech team is able to help you even if you have running campaigns and the app is deleted. But it's still not recommended to do.
Our team has sent you the letter. Please check your email box so we can assist you and fix the issue.

Sportiro

Customer support has been offline whole day, it is suppossed to be online between 8 AM to 5 PM Central European Time (CET) but it has not been for hours now.

May 28, 2021

We are very sorry that you received the wrong message. Our operators are always available during working hours, but also during non-working hours they try to be in touch with the client and solve urgent issues. We apologize and suggest you try to use our service again. We will do our best to meet your requirements.

Guru Muscle

UPDATE OF THIS APP:
Our store was being off 3 days during the Boxing days due to the issue related to this app. Their support is too slow. They said "we have been working all night to fix it up" and once you ask them for help you get your answer the 2.nd day. If they caused this issue and we have lost thousands of dollars they should take this case as the highest priority but guess what? They took a day off. When you ask them how they manage refund for what they did then they say "we talk about later". What the hell is this? Trying to avoid their responsibility? The funny part is they said "we have fixed it" and then we found out that 50% of our products had an incorrect product price. So another day our store offline. We don't even lose money but also our loyal customers as they said they will never purchase with us again!!!!!!!!!
I 100% RECOMMEND DON'T USE THIS APP AND NOT EVEN THIS COMPANY EITHER. NEVER WORKED PROPERLY.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beware for this app. We have been using it for a year and we hoped that it helps us with changing the price of the product in bulk. HAS NEVER RUN CORRECTLY. We gave them a chance to fix it, and every time we used it, it only messed up our theme and product pricing. We ran a campaign for sales (21% discount) and guess what happened? It ran 4 times for the same discount for the whole store, which means that if the price of the product was $ 60, then their campaign reduced the price by 4 x 21%. All our products, therefore, fell by 84%. Their application was also faulty at the moment and we didn't have a chance to stop it or at least suspend it. I had to manually set a password and freeze the store, otherwise, we could lose thousands of dollars. This happened 3 times in a few months. And reach out their support is another story. Takes weeeeeeks. I just hope they will provide some refund for what they caused. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See the other review from E.Leigh's. They had the same issue as us. I really want the refund for what they caused. DON'T USE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............

E.Leigh's

It double and triple discounted items without our consent. We've lost over $20K because of this app.

January 15, 2021

Please accept our sincere apologies for this unpleasant situation. We highly appreciate you reinstalled the app and giving us a chance to fix it. The issue was fixed, and the same situation shouldn't be repeated.
TenGrowth team apologies for the inconvenience.

Daftboy

Tried using this for our Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale. All it did during testing was freeze and say Processing "1min remaining" for over an hour. Plus there is no service available during USA business hours. I would suggest using another app.

November 23, 2020

Please accept our sincere apologies for this unpleasant situation you have faced with.
Our Technical Team fixed the issue that caused such app behavior. Now the BD app is working smoothly. Please check it.

Bellaterrashop

Terrible, the second time had to edit my own 1600 SKU manually. This App basically cost me a lot of my business. It's not working properly at all. Do not install it if you want a headache. Tried once to contact them instead of looking into the problem saying which product is it, I mean almost my whole page I said, never really help also. They should pay me for the damages done.

September 3, 2020

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. By asking the product example we would like to track all the price operations that are made and reversed them if needed. At the same time, it speeds up the process as our team will know where to start looking. We are so sorry for confusing you.