BD Bulk Discount Price Editor

by TenGrowth

Product Discount,Schedule Sales,Price Editor,Storewide Sales

Guru Muscle

UPDATE OF THIS APP:
Our store was being off 3 days during the Boxing days due to the issue related to this app. Their support is too slow. They said "we have been working all night to fix it up" and once you ask them for help you get your answer the 2.nd day. If they caused this issue and we have lost thousands of dollars they should take this case as the highest priority but guess what? They took a day off. When you ask them how they manage refund for what they did then they say "we talk about later". What the hell is this? Trying to avoid their responsibility? The funny part is they said "we have fixed it" and then we found out that 50% of our products had an incorrect product price. So another day our store offline. We don't even lose money but also our loyal customers as they said they will never purchase with us again!!!!!!!!!
I 100% RECOMMEND DON'T USE THIS APP AND NOT EVEN THIS COMPANY EITHER. NEVER WORKED PROPERLY.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beware for this app. We have been using it for a year and we hoped that it helps us with changing the price of the product in bulk. HAS NEVER RUN CORRECTLY. We gave them a chance to fix it, and every time we used it, it only messed up our theme and product pricing. We ran a campaign for sales (21% discount) and guess what happened? It ran 4 times for the same discount for the whole store, which means that if the price of the product was $ 60, then their campaign reduced the price by 4 x 21%. All our products, therefore, fell by 84%. Their application was also faulty at the moment and we didn't have a chance to stop it or at least suspend it. I had to manually set a password and freeze the store, otherwise, we could lose thousands of dollars. This happened 3 times in a few months. And reach out their support is another story. Takes weeeeeeks. I just hope they will provide some refund for what they caused. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See the other review from E.Leigh's. They had the same issue as us. I really want the refund for what they caused. DON'T USE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............

E.Leigh's

It double and triple discounted items without our consent. We've lost over $20K because of this app.

January 15, 2021

Please accept our sincere apologies for this unpleasant situation. We highly appreciate you reinstalled the app and giving us a chance to fix it. The issue was fixed, and the same situation shouldn't be repeated.
TenGrowth team apologies for the inconvenience.

Daftboy

Tried using this for our Black Friday / Cyber Monday sale. All it did during testing was freeze and say Processing "1min remaining" for over an hour. Plus there is no service available during USA business hours. I would suggest using another app.

November 23, 2020

Please accept our sincere apologies for this unpleasant situation you have faced with.
Our Technical Team fixed the issue that caused such app behavior. Now the BD app is working smoothly. Please check it.

Bellaterrashop

Terrible, the second time had to edit my own 1600 SKU manually. This App basically cost me a lot of my business. It's not working properly at all. Do not install it if you want a headache. Tried once to contact them instead of looking into the problem saying which product is it, I mean almost my whole page I said, never really help also. They should pay me for the damages done.

September 3, 2020

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. By asking the product example we would like to track all the price operations that are made and reversed them if needed. At the same time, it speeds up the process as our team will know where to start looking. We are so sorry for confusing you.