BD (Bulk Discount Manager)

BD (Bulk Discount Manager)

by TenGrowth

Product Discount,Schedule Sales,Price Editor,Storewide Sales

SSUPhoto Designs

had a few issues. when talking to customer service they would talk to me then stop responding back. Hrs or next day they would respond and they did fix the issues i was having and the app worked well after. Just need to work on communicating with the customer better. The App is a little to expensive. If it was less than $5 a month I would continue to use it.

July 31, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We highly appreciate it.
We will keep working on improving our customer support skills👍

Misswood

Buena solución aunque me cuesta entender porque shopify no lo hace como estándar. La app es fácil de usar y muy intuitiva y en este sentido estoy muy contento. Un poco cara por lo que es. Si tuvieran competencia ...

July 21, 2020

Thank you! We work hard to ease the whole process and help you to install the discounts you need

SnabbaButiken

knasdkmösmösdäds,ädaskgölkäözcdsgsfdsyrrdfw43t5syryryyrtteverjoprieopaeriuosdyodsfafoahpewqhrpwrfhrehrpfod

UberZol

works well so far and does everything that it says it would. wish it was a little less expensive though

Beauty & Health iShop

Looking for this kind of app. It make my life more easier in doing multiple discounts with products. Thank you.

Glossed UP

Easy to use app that helped me get my store discounts in place quickly. Thanks for this app helped me alot