BD Bulk Discount Price Editor

BD Bulk Discount Price Editor

by TenGrowth

Product Discount,Schedule Sales,Price Editor,Storewide Sales

PNK Boutique

This app was helpful to markdown several items quickly and efficiently. It saves time and makes bulk discounts easier.

happypaw

It's worth it! Thank you. It was an easy and quick process of creating discounts on some collections in my store.

June 18, 2021

Thank you for your review from the TenGrowth team! We work hard to meet your expectations.

xtendbeauty

My life was saved. I was looking for a way to make my sale without having to change prices one by one. Thanks!

June 14, 2021

Thank you! We do our best to ease the whole process and help you to install the discounts you need.

INBUNO | Coffee grinders

This has made it so easy to update your sale price in just a few clicks. That's what I was looking for.

June 14, 2021

Thank you so much for your warm words about the app😊 We are glad that our app helps you to boost your sales.

Wonderymagazine

I am glad that I found a simple and useful solution. It works great! I wanted an auto discount that showed up in the product.

June 11, 2021

We highly appreciate your feedback! Thank you! We do our best to ease the whole bulk discount process.

arborsessence

I would like to use this app to help me streamline my dropship store. The reviews I've read are great and I would recommend this app to my friends.

April 23, 2021

Thank you for the review! Don’t hesitate to contact us, so we may assist you.

welditshop

Extremely easy and fast to use! I wanted to start a sale to run for a week, and it's doing a great job of that.

January 14, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with the BD app! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear that we hit the mark for you.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need our assistance.

Holly and Joe

As a small but growing company the ability to add additional auto discounts on just a few products for free really helped. As we grow we will rely on the app to offer discount on a wider range of products. We would be happy to upgrade to a premiums service then.
Easy to set up and integrated immediately, we were discounting within 2 minutes of installing!!

January 14, 2021

Thank you for your kind words about the app! We hope that the app will facilitate the process of changing prices so that you can focus on other store tasks :)
Feel free to contact us if you need our assistance. Our Support Team will be happy to assist you.

THE PINK RELAXER

thank you so much for thisthank you so much for thisthank you so much for thisthank you so much for thisthank you so much for this

January 14, 2021

Thank you for your high mark! It's always a pleasure to help you in achieving your goals.

Svetlamp

The application makes life easier when you are dealing with a large number of items for sale on website. The sales price will return to the normal price after the campaign is automatically completed. I recommend it!

January 14, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our app. We highly appreciate it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7