BD Bulk Discount Price Editor

BD Bulk Discount Price Editor

by TenGrowth

Product Discount,Schedule Sales,Price Editor,Storewide Sales

welditshop

Extremely easy and fast to use! I wanted to start a sale to run for a week, and it's doing a great job of that.

January 14, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with the BD app! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear that we hit the mark for you.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you need our assistance.

Holly and Joe

As a small but growing company the ability to add additional auto discounts on just a few products for free really helped. As we grow we will rely on the app to offer discount on a wider range of products. We would be happy to upgrade to a premiums service then.
Easy to set up and integrated immediately, we were discounting within 2 minutes of installing!!

January 14, 2021

Thank you for your kind words about the app! We hope that the app will facilitate the process of changing prices so that you can focus on other store tasks :)
Feel free to contact us if you need our assistance. Our Support Team will be happy to assist you.

THE PINK RELAXER

thank you so much for thisthank you so much for thisthank you so much for thisthank you so much for thisthank you so much for this

January 14, 2021

Thank you for your high mark! It's always a pleasure to help you in achieving your goals.

Svetlamp

The application makes life easier when you are dealing with a large number of items for sale on website. The sales price will return to the normal price after the campaign is automatically completed. I recommend it!

January 14, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our app. We highly appreciate it!

oazostore

I love it and absolutely recommend it to everyone with a warm hearth. Does what it says. This app is awesome!

January 14, 2021

Thank you for the review! Your support inspires us to make the app even better.

MODERNDEC

I used this app to apply sales pricing on selected categories and I did enjoy the features that changed my pricing very quickly. I'm so happy I found BD Bulk, saved me so much time will be using it on a regular :O)

December 8, 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience! Your review will help other merchants to make their choice 😉

The Dressing Room

This is SO easy to use and makes my life so much easier when it comes to Cyber Monday bulk sales. I am able to mark products down on certain days and times without managing it!

December 3, 2020

We highly appreciate your feedback! Thank you! We worked hard to ease the whole bulk discount process.

Jaanbazar

So far so good. Just started using it with the free plan. Definitely has a lot of potential to grow.

November 26, 2020

We are glad to know that you are satisfied with our app😉
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Our Support Team will be glad to help you.

LOLA SHOPPING

Imprescindible para resaltar tus promociones y descuentos. Lo recomiendo si tienes una tienda amplia

November 25, 2020

Estamos contentos de que la aplicación le ayuda con los descuentos. Su opinión nos inspira a hacer la aplicación aún mejor.

OAZOSHOP

So far so good. Easy to use and does what it says. Tried other sales app before this one. Very easy to configure.

November 25, 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with our app :) We highly appreciate it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6