BD Bulk Discount Price Editor

BD Bulk Discount Price Editor

by TenGrowth

Product Discount,Schedule Sales,Price Editor,Storewide Sales

Shop the Discount Store

It is a bit expensive but it works great! Great support without any problems! This saves me a lot of time from having to recalculate the items.

September 25, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with the BD app! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear that we hit the mark for you.

Strore Trends

If you want to give a discount on the volume, I recommend to use it to the fullest. The app is great.

My Cart Love

Great app. Very easy to use and configure. Quick support provided by the team in case of any problems. Very helpful

September 21, 2021

Thank you for the review from TenGrowth team! We are happy to help you!

Kreative Designs LLC

This app helped me create bulk discounts on my products and edit those prices easily. I would definitely recommend

September 18, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share how our app helps you! We highly appreciate it!

Trending Lites

Shopify does not allow bulk updates or price change schedules, so you need to set up sales. I am very happy with this.

September 18, 2021

Thank you! We do our best to ease the whole process and help you to install the discounts you need.

My Cart Star

Great app!! Great app!! Great app!! Great app!! Great app!! Great app!! Great app!! Great app!! Great app!! Great app!! Great app!! Great app!! Great app!! Great app!! Great app!! Great app!!

September 14, 2021

Thank you for the high mark! c:

Premium Buys Only

Use the app to plan sales. The only app that allows you to plan an option rather than a product discount. It works great!

September 13, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are glad to exceed your expectations:)

Ventdeal

It is awesome
I used this app to create large discounts. What took centuries was very simple, just a few clicks.

September 8, 2021

The Daily ShopNow

So far the app seems good. I love these features and can't wait to use them more often. I'll see how it works soon.

September 6, 2021

Thank you for the review! Don’t hesitate to contact us, so we may assist you.

Tip Top Deals

Very easy to use. I saved a lot of time by not manually changing my price comparison for holiday sales. I highly recommend this app.

September 3, 2021