BD (Bulk Discount Manager)

BD (Bulk Discount Manager)

by TenGrowth

Product Discount,Schedule Sales,Price Editor,Storewide Sales

LukePierre

It seems great. I am pleased with the experience. :) I will be using this long term unless I have problems with it. Thanks for the awesome app for my store.

RAVE EMPIRE RIGA

This app is really good. Work as mentioned everything on this app. I believe its worth it and good experience.

Bramley and Walker

With the Bulk Discount Manager App strategy, I can increase the sales by using it. Really loving the features its offering.

Alex Kinter

Amazing dynamic discount option for the products via this app. Helping me in setting the discount to get more sales.

American Golf Gear

The very best thing of this app is that it don't require coding modification to adjust the products price.

Sunglasses Breeze

Worked really well for my store like a sales manager. I put all the responsibility of the pricing of products on this page.

Spike and Sparrow

Finally a comprehensive app for dealing with bulk discounts. Good customization feature. Easy setup.

Velo Mate

You really can change discount rules in one click. Saves time. Very convenient and is worth the price.

myaditby

great stuff. that’s my second app. also have quality discount tool, it’s easy to install and manage.

Lobster Records

great free app - works well for all that i need - simple to use and easy to use interface. simple. free and actually works

Previous 1 3 4