Beacons ‑ Social Selling

Beacons ‑ Social Selling

by Beacons

Affiliate marketing and Instagram influencer marketing

BAESMENT STUDIO

The app description states that the free plan allows unlimited affiliates. However upon downloading, it only allows ONE affiliate to be added which is ridiculous. This app is a scam.

October 7, 2020

Hey Baesment Studio - we tried following up with you over chat but didn't get a response. We're sorry that you had issues adding more affiliates, but it's not true that our free plan only allows one affiliate - happy to help you figure it out though!

Nightshift Clothes

They helped me set up a branded affiliate portal on my store's domain in less than 10 minutes - incredible support and best looking affiliate app on Shopify.

NuAfro

Still early, but very happy with the product so far. Easily the most beautiful affiliate platform, and the customer service has been great as well - Neal and Jesse have been super helpful getting things set up for my business. I expect that the influencer marketing features will save me a lot of time and the influencer marketplace looks promising as well!

Petite Principle

This app is exactly what I was looking for. Being able to customize your affiliate platform makes your brand look so much more legit. I'm glad I didn't pay thousands of dollars to hire an agency to build this. Hooks up to Shopify store instantly, set up done in minutes. Been waiting to find something like this. Thumbs up.

ImuniGummies

I have gone through every single affiliate app available in the Shopify app store and through my search, this was the best one. They make it so easy to create a beautifully branded portal. The BEST value for an affiliate platform that I've seen. The support was also amazing and answered my questions within hours. Highly recommend this for anyone looking for an affiliate app.

HappyMellon

I wanted to find a way to drive trafic to my store by not running Facebook or Google Ads. I had heard that partnering with influencers was a lucrative marketing method and wanted to give it a try. I found this app and liked how it recommended influencers in your space and their stats (followers.. engagement rate..), so it made the researching the right influencers to get in contact with easier. You can tell the app is pretty new, but I've seen new features and updates to the app added almost daily.

July 15, 2020

Thanks for the support! We'll continue pushing out new features to make influencer marketing easier for brands and merchants - let us know what you want to see!

Mighty Buns

This is probably the best app for doing influencer marketing for 5 solid reasons: 1) followers can easily purchase the product within clicks from their favorite influencer, 2) the UI is easy and makes getting set up/connecting with influencers super fast, 3) offers insights into the influencers you work with, 4) you only need to pay per transaction made (so no more monthly subscription costs!!!), 5) getting connected with influencers relevant to your business is all FREE! I honestly don't know any other app that currently does all this right now.
What makes this whole experience even better is the customer service. They're always ready to help. They've already made significant improvements to the app in the time since I installed it. Definitely give this app a try.