Beae Landing Page Builder

Built for Shopify

Avaliações (738)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 96% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
19 de junho de 2024

Great app that has one of the best customer support! They guide you every step. Preset layouts are very nice and offers you up to 3 sections! So glad to discover this.

Shop Nita
Filipinas
20 dias usando o app
Beae.com deixou uma resposta 21 de junho de 2024

Dear Krisna,

I'm Cass from Beae. Have a great day !

Thank you so much for your fantastic words ! We're delighted to hear that you found our staff knowledgeable and kind, and that we were able to help you with your problems.

If you ever need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help!

6 de junho de 2024

The interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, making it simple for me to find what I need quickly. The layout is clean and visually appealing, enhancing the overall user experience. Staff also friendly

DALJAM
Austrália
13 dias usando o app
Beae.com deixou uma resposta 9 de junho de 2024

Hi Van,

I'm Cass from Beae. Have a great day !

We would like to express our sincere gratitude for taking the time to review our services. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we greatly appreciate your support.

Once again, thank you for choosing our services and for sharing your thoughts with us. We look forward to serving you again soon.

19 de abril de 2024

Perfect experience. Do not underestimate what you can do with this app.
Your business can turn from a nightmare to a dream with this. Download it.
The assistence never ever failed me. Always nice and competent.
They saved me a lot of time with their knowledge.

My Store
Vietnã
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
Beae.com deixou uma resposta 21 de abril de 2024

Dear Van Truong,

I'm Cass from Beae app. Have a good day!

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this truly meaningful review. We are fortunate to have your trust in using our products. We hope to continue to serve you in the future.

That is a great motivation for us to continue trying every day. Don't hesitate to contact us whenever you need.

26 de maio de 2024

Good so far, I definitely like how easy it is to use! I did have some weird issues with layouts on mobile, but I was able to get help on a Sunday morning through chat (I didn't think anyone would answer but I figured I'd try anyways). It was quick for Dominique to fix the mobile layout weirdness, not at all like normal chat help that's usually more frustrating than actual 'help'. I was questioning my purchase at first but the support available is making any minor issues I need help with manageable. For what this app provides, it's worth it!

Vytazen
8 dias usando o app
Beae.com deixou uma resposta 28 de maio de 2024

Hi there,

It's Dominique here from Beae support team, thank you for spending time living a meaningful review. We support 24/7 so please don't hesitate to contact if you need help with the app.

Dominique

5 de junho de 2024

I Really Like This Page Builder This Page builder not only have high quality features & Templates But Their Chat Response Fast i really like it Highly Suggest You.

Gizmeleon
Paquistão
27 dias usando o app
Beae.com deixou uma resposta 9 de junho de 2024

Hi Moeez,

Kian | Beae Customer Success Team

22 de abril de 2024

Dominique from the support team was great! Helped me change a "Product" page to a "Page" page type in a few minutes with a personal video example of already completing it for me!

RevX Wellness
7 meses usando o app
Beae.com deixou uma resposta 25 de abril de 2024

Hi there,

It's Dominique here from Beae support team, hope you are doing well,
Thank you so much for spending time rating us full stars of service and app quality, we do appreciate your trust and support, please don't hesitate to contact us any time you need help, we're available 24/7!

BR

Dominique

15 de maio de 2024

I had an absolutely outstanding experience with the support team! From the moment I reached out, they were attentive, knowledgeable, and genuinely eager to help. Each team member demonstrated a high level of professionalism and an impressive commitment to customer satisfaction. Their quick response times and clear, concise solutions truly set them apart. I felt completely supported throughout my interaction, and they ensured all my concerns were addressed with utmost care. Thank you for such stellar service! I would highly recommend this team to anyone needing assistance.

Hearth
Lituânia
21 dias usando o app
Beae.com deixou uma resposta 17 de maio de 2024

Hello Lukas,

I'm Cass from Beae. Have a great day !

Your review not only helps us understand how we're doing but also assists potential customers in making informed decisions. Your input is vital to our continuous improvement efforts.

24 de abril de 2024

I needed help changing a few things on the website builder that I was trying out. It is indeed freeform and doesn't restrict you from designing freely. It reminds me of Adobe Muse. Cass ( Support ) was very knowledgable and new how to fix my problem very effectively. He was also very polite and very quick with replies. Overall this is a great app and Im glad I stumbled upon it. This is 10x better than PageFly and Shogun......and no I'm not getting paid for this review.

Chaun Collins
Aproximadamente 1 mês usando o app
Beae.com deixou uma resposta 26 de abril de 2024

Dear Chaun,

I'm Cass from Beae. I hope this message finds you well.

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts on our services! We’re absolutely thrilled to hear from you and are so grateful for the insights you've provided. Every bit of feedback helps us to keep things innovative and exciting, ensuring that we always deliver the best.

We can't wait to show you what's next, and we’re looking forward to seeing you again soon. Thanks for being such an awesome part of our community!

Best Regards,

19 de março de 2024

Perfect experience. Do not underestimate what you can do with this app.
Your business can turn from a nightmare to a dream with this. Download it.
The assistence never ever failed me. Always nice and competent.
They saved me a lot of time with their knowledge.
Duke is a really good teamworker and has solved me a lot of problems.
I think I have worked with all of the guys and there was no one that couldn't solve any issue.
A special thank to the assistence team.

Aurora Gioielli
Itália
10 meses usando o app
Beae.com deixou uma resposta 21 de março de 2024

Hi there,

I'm Duke from support team.

Thank you so much for your kind words.

If you have any more feedback or suggestions, feel free to share them with us. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to serving you even better in the future.

Duke | Beae Customer Success Team

8 de junho de 2024

Customer service was quick, knowledgeable, and helpful. Kian, went above and beyond to make sure I have a great experience with this app. Especially as a new shop owner, I am excited to customize my site. The app is very easy, straightforward to use. The foundations of the sections has limitless possibilities to make your site unique. Will use again and definitely will refer to other designers and brands.

My Store