Beae Landing Page Builder

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
4 juni 2024

I love to be able to customize each page if i like! user friendly - and when its not, there is always someone there to help figure it out!

Hi Fidelity Entertainment
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
Beae.com svarade 7 juni 2024

Dear Marijo,

We would like to express our sincere gratitude for taking the time to review our services. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we greatly appreciate your support.

Once again, thank you for choosing our services and for sharing your thoughts with us. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Duke | Beae Customer Success Team

12 juni 2024

Duke is great and solve our issue instantly. Great company with great support.

Sleep Ezzz Mattress Express
Kanada
10 månader användning av appen
Beae.com svarade 13 juni 2024

Dear Vicky,

Duke | Beae Customer Success Team

11 juni 2024

I have been using this app for about 3 months now. I have been impressed by the functionality of it. I'm even more amazed by Beae's customer service. I get instant help 24 hours a day. They fix my issues & answer my questions within just minutes. No waiting, EVER. Their chat experts really know their product well! Thanks guys!

Tarps.com
6 månader användning av appen
Beae.com svarade 12 juni 2024

Dear Angie,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this truly meaningful review. We are so lucky that you trust us to use our products.
Don't hesitate to contact us. We are always ready to support you 24/7.

Best regards,

6 juni 2024

I don't have a lot of experience building my own pages. Some of my website pages are embarrassing! :( With Beae Landing Page App I was able to create beautiful pages.. Customer service is TOP NOTCH! Thank you Cass for helping me and answering my questions so quickly. :)

GARDEN PALACE™
5 månader användning av appen

Hello Miller,

I'm Cass from Beae. Have a great day !

Cass | Beae Customer Success Team

22 maj 2024

I got very amazing help from Dominique

Overstuffed Closet Boutique
6 månader användning av appen
Beae.com svarade 27 maj 2024

Hi there,

It's Dominique here from Beae support team, Thank you for spending time leaving a meaningful review. That motivates us a lot and please don't hesitate to contact us any time you need support with the app.

BR

Dominique

11 juni 2024

Love the App, and if I got any error, the help is super fest, super friendly. Especially you don´t want or can't afford to pay a beautiful designer Theme with a lot of money, this app is perfect for you and your website. Would use it every time.

Thank you for the friendly support. :)

NatureBark - Dein HundeShop
Tyskland
4 månader användning av appen
Beae.com svarade 12 juni 2024

Dear NatureBark - Dein HundeShop team,

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave this meaningful review to me. It is a great motivation for me to keep hard working every day.

6 juni 2024

Miglior editor di pagine sul mercato. Home page, pagine, collezioni, tutto ciò che serve per avere un sito professionale ad oggi!

American Fitness 2.0
Italien
4 månader användning av appen

Caro Gianni,

Sono Cass di Beae. Vi auguro una buona giornata !

Vorremmo esprimere la nostra sincera gratitudine per aver dedicato del tempo per rivedere i nostri servizi. Il tuo feedback è prezioso per noi e apprezziamo molto il tuo supporto.

Ancora una volta, grazie per aver scelto i nostri servizi e per aver condiviso i tuoi pensieri con noi. Non vediamo l'ora di servirvi di nuovo presto.

Cass | Team per il successo dei clienti Beae

7 juni 2024

The service was great! They supported really well whenever I had an obstacle. Also, I had many questions as I am still a beginner on shopify, but they helped me to solve the issues. Just one more tip - there are some errors in editor version 1, so it would be better to start everything with editor version 2. I have to rebuild all my pages again in version 2.

Brynn Beauty
Frankrike
3 månader användning av appen
Beae.com svarade 11 juni 2024

Hi KayLa,
Thank you very much for leaving a review for the app. We are always happy to assist when you need it.

When new users download the app, their version is always version 2. We always want users to use the best version. But we also don't want old users to be left out. That's why we kept version 1 for older users only.

You will not be alone on your journey to using version 2. If you have difficulties, don't hesitate to contact us

Duke Customer Success Team

6 juni 2024

Awesome app to build new pages with a lot of features. The interface is intuitive, making it accessible for beginners while still providing advanced options for experienced users. Customer service is great

Muybonita.co
Colombia
3 månader användning av appen

Dear Muybonita team,
Don't hesitate to contact us. We are always ready to support you 24/7.
Best regards,

22 april 2024

Dominique from the support team was great! Helped me change a "Product" page to a "Page" page type in a few minutes with a personal video example of already completing it for me!

RevX Wellness
7 månader användning av appen
Beae.com svarade 25 april 2024

Hi there,

It's Dominique here from Beae support team, hope you are doing well,
Thank you so much for spending time rating us full stars of service and app quality, we do appreciate your trust and support, please don't hesitate to contact us any time you need help, we're available 24/7!

BR