Beae Landing Page Builder

• Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %0 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
13 Haziran 2024

Beae is an amazing, flexible, multi-purpose page builder that allows anyone without website-building knowledge to create anything they can imagine. This has been one of the best apps I have come across while I looked for a page builder that allowed pages to look modern and fresh, and was so simple to use. I would 100% recommend this app to anyone looking to create a page from scratch.

PS Their cs team is absolutely lovely! They even try to give you design advice and a lot of it was quite good ideas.

Orofill
Çin Hong Kong ÖİB
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:14 gün
Beae.com yanıt 21 Haziran 2024

Dear Ana,

We would like to express our sincere gratitude for taking the time to review our services. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we greatly appreciate your support.

Once again, thank you for choosing our services and for sharing your thoughts with us. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Duke | Beae Customer Success Team

10 Nisan 2024

The support first and foremost is good they had just release an update and help me navigate the feature each time i needed them i recommend this app as it will save you a lot money and time in the long run. Trust me ive been down the rabbit hole of finding a good page making app Beae is it

LA BELLE VIE BOUTIQUE
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:8 ay
Beae.com yanıt 12 Nisan 2024

Dear Patrick,

I'm Cass from Beae app. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this truly meaningful review. We are so lucky that you trust us to use our products.

Don't hesitate to contact us. We are always ready to support you 24/7.

19 Nisan 2024

I download and try lots of apps. Many are disappointing for a host of reasons. beae however has been suprisingly useful and very helpful to me. If you need to simply make landing pages as I did, without a lot of complexity and hassle with learning new software, then Beae is the way to go. The oages can be created very fast. They tightly integrate with Shopify. The templates you can use to design your pages are great. Yet the whole thing is very simple to use. Thats the key in my view. No wasted time.

Visor Buddy
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
Beae.com yanıt 20 Nisan 2024

Hi there,

Your review not only helps us understand how we're doing but also assists potential customers in making informed decisions. Your input is vital to our continuous improvement efforts.

Kian | Beae Customer Success Team

12 Haziran 2024

I LOVE this application because it allows me to do so much more with my pages in shopify than the regular shopify theme. Also their team member Cass was an excellent assist when I needed to make adjustments!

Excellent Customer service!

MELAVATED
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
Beae.com yanıt 14 Haziran 2024

Dear AL,

I'm Cass from Beae. Have a great day !

Cass | Beae Customer Success Team

8 Haziran 2024

I had an issue with my product page, and the Beae Page Builder team was incredibly helpful in resolving it quickly. Their support was prompt and professional, ensuring that everything was back on track in no time. I'm extremely satisfied with their service and highly recommend Beae Page Builder to anyone in need of a dependable page building tool!

Skinitsu
Malezya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:22 gün
15 Mayıs 2024

Always a pleasure working with beae. there support is amazing. Not just that they keep updating their platform which is a big plus and lastly, it's so easier to navigate.

My Store
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
Beae.com yanıt 17 Mayıs 2024

Dear Noah,
I'm Duke from Beae app. Have a good day!
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave this truly meaningful review. We are fortunate to have your trust in using our products. We hope to continue to serve you in the future.
That is a great motivation for us to continue trying every day. Don't hesitate to contact us whenever you need.
Duke | Beae Customer Success Team

9 Haziran 2024

Jesse was so helpful in multiple instances I needed help. He was so quick and everything went smoothly on my end. I don't have much experience with designing and tech, but the support made it super easy to navigate. Highly recommend this app and customer service!!!

PawFect
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:18 gün
Beae.com yanıt 11 Haziran 2024

Hi PawFect,

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm glad I could help you with your needs and that everything went smoothly on your end. It's great to hear that our support team made the process easy for you, even without much experience in designing and tech. We strive to provide the best service possible, and I'm happy to know that you had a positive experience.

Highly appreciate your recommendation! If you need any further assistance, feel free to reach out.

Jesse
Customer Success at Beae

5 Haziran 2024

The team at Beae are always excellent: super helpful and patient. Overall it's working well for us but does need some coding experience if you need to tweak things to different countries.

Casual Art Classes at The Learning Connexion
Yeni Zelanda
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:29 gün
Beae.com yanıt 7 Haziran 2024

Dear Jan,

Don't hesitate to contact us. We are always ready to support you 24/7.

6 Nisan 2024

This app has been super helpful for our store and has really added the magic that my store was missing. The large variety of elements really allow you to design your pages in a creative, user-friendly, no experience required way. I ran into a bit of a hiccup where I misaligned my sections and was having a hard time aligning the margins. The support I received was absolutely incredible. Cass was able to troubleshoot a width error I was having and solve it for me. The customer service was excellent. This is by far one of the best apps I've used for my store. 10/10 recommend :)

Grabbing Grapefruit
Kanada
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
Beae.com yanıt 8 Nisan 2024

Hi Kailey,

It's Cass from Beae team. Your support means the world to us, and we're thrilled to hear you're enjoying our app. If you have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. We're here to help.

Once again, thank you for choosing our app and your fantastic rating. We look forward to serving you even better in the future.

9 Haziran 2024

I am currently utilising the features for this website and Cass has been extremely helpful showing me all the features and options I have at my disposal.

He is an Asset to the team and very knowledgeable, I would highly recommend him due to his effort it's making the website really easy to develop

LaundretteMaids