Liana · Rewards & Loyalty

Liana · Rewards & Loyalty

by Beans

Make your customers addicted to your shop

Happy Penguin Healthy Food

Great app, very quick and helpful support . Had some problems but all was resolved with the help of support

December 12, 2019

Hello there,
Thank you for letting us know about the issue you are facing. Can you please send us an email at hello@trybeans.com with the error message that you are getting? This would help us fix the issue.

-- UPDATE: Can you please confirm that the issue has been fixed on your side?

Vintage Resales Plus

I have not had the opportunity to rate just yet. I connected LIANA to my website to increase interest sales. Though I have not notice the difference yet...I have notice people signing on. Thanks
Shirley

BEAUTY PLEASURE

Is helping my costumers feel more comfortable with my store. My salesare increasing and the website is easy to use. Thank you.

Yanzuly

familiar...yet different

I am currently phasing out the use of this app on my site.

The app is beyond frustrating. Nothing flows through as it should. You are constantly having to download other (junior) apps attached to the main LIANA app all in effort to make the main app work.

I will provide ONE example from my frustrations I have experienced:

I enabled their auto-email entitled Rewards Program Balance Reminder for my customers. The email was sent out to customers who currently have Rewards in their accounts (self included) However,when I received the email it didn't include the Rewards balances (??) When you click on the Rewards button in the body of the email--it takes you the Rewards Program page on my company's website (ok good), but then it asks you to Join the Program (??) Well Obviously I am already a member, so why would I be receiving this balance reminder email in the first place?!

It takes forever to get a response by email & live chat from their customer service and their response is always the same...they'll get this to their tech team blah blah blah

But in the meantime I'm receiving notifications from customers complaining that they received our email but can't view their Rewards Program.

August 14, 2019

Hello,

It's has been a while since you left your review, but since you are still using the app we wonder if you are happy with it now.

Thanks

---
Update:

Hello Angela,

Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback. We are always happy to get suggestions on how we could improve the customer experience on your website. You should also understand that because we are just a Shopify app there are some technical limitations that are not easy to bypass. For example, we cannot auto-login the customer to their Shopify account, and we cannot auto-redirect customers to the rewards page after authentication. Eventually you could set that up with the assistance of a Shopify expert by editing your theme.

Thank you for your continuous support

BeuMaxstore

It’s a great apps, am just excited for this apps, it’s exactly what I have been looking for. Thanks Beans

Fitness Junkies

Free plan sucks..................................................................

August 14, 2019

Thank you for your review. We have been able to add many more features to the free plan and it is a lot more interesting now. Check it and let us know what you think about it.

The Ave Lure Collection

It's a few things this app needs to have or make clear that they do have. One main thing that just caused me to delete it was that I tried to deactivate this discount program for my site during a sale and it's still active. Many customers have abused the discount because of this. I've lost money by using this when I should be making it.

Limwood Gourmet

its very good and helpful for me i prefer any one can use this easy setup installation support is very good.

Branded Exhibits

I use this app from many time. For first time users this app is really helpful. With the help this app I can do many thing. Recommended this App..

FoxiSox

I found this app to be very good, would definitely recommend it to anyone considering. Wont let you down.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15