Liana · Rewards & Loyalty

Liana · Rewards & Loyalty

by Beans

Make your customers addicted to your shop

Blue & Apple

Esther is really helpful, reactive and efficient ! App is really easy to use, easy to understand for customer, great app !

oscar francis ltd

I have just upgraded this app from Lite to Ultimate. Although the app can be a bit tricky to navigate (for me at least) the support staff were great at explaining how it worked and solved the issues for me. I will see if the upgrade is worth it and get back!

UCSFresh

I cancelled the APP through the APP store but these people continue to invoice me form their services, I have asked them to cancel the payments a number of times to no avail. I have had to instruct my bank directly to cancel. Poor Show!

November 12, 2020

Hello there,

We tried to reach out to you multiple times regarding the issue that you raised without hearing back from you. Our support team is always happy to assist, and to do so they will need to get more information on the reported issue. If you could get back to us or email us at hello@trybeans.com that would be great.

78 Brand © Ketchup & Mustard

Poor customer service. After installing no communications. Buttons are off in checkout. Not recommended. No ability to cancel credit card.

October 9, 2020

Hello there,
We are sorry to hear that you are having a hard time with setting up our application. We are eager to provide the best service possible to our customers. Our support team is available on the chat during operating hours and also by email and phone. If this is your first time using our app, we are happy to help you onboard through a free one-to-one demo on Zoom, where we will show how our app works and how to best set it up in order to boost your sales.
To book a demo you can do it here: https://www.trybeans.com/request-demo

Diligence1International

This app is an essential part my online store. Helps in turning buyers into repeat customers. A must have app for an online shop.

Bald Eagles Hub

Great service, great app and support. Looking forward to seeing the new features in time to come and look forward to the team at Beans helping my site grow!

May 11, 2020

Hello,

Sorry for the trouble that you experiencing. We are getting in touch with you by email to schedule a demo in order to show you how the software works and how to you can use it to grow your business.

Thank you for your interest in our app.

The Beans Team

thewavv Merch Store

the support for this app is top notch! had a small issue with the integration specific to my store and they worked on it and got it fixed. really appreciate that.

AlansiHouse

A friend convinced me to try this app so that I can reward my customers for their loyalty. The app integrates very well with my website. And there are many templates that I could choose from.

Precious Wear

I've been using this app for a few months now. I can see that is is really helpful. Customers love a good reward program. and the support team response real quick.

Loving Foods

Excellent app. New features coming all the time, responsive customer support with any issues and it's boosted our sales significantly. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15