Loyalty Program ‑ Beans

Loyalty Program ‑ Beans

by Beans

Beans Loyalty makes customers addicted and loyal to your brand

Wicks & Wires Vape Shoppe

App works perfect every time... most of all the customer support I have received from them is THE best I have ever had. They have helped me customize or resolve issues IMMEDIATELY. I would recommend this to anyone not only looking for a great app but to have peace of mind of swift and amazing support! Thanks again guys!!

Shopboldlyher

Awesome rewards program and fast excellent customer service! I love this app!

Michigan Metal Artwork

Good app, and MUST add that Yan from support team is outstanding, very very quick response and surely worth an A+++!!!

Houenouhoviton

The new version is very good. I like the fact that the product is always improving. Kudos to you guys

Sinobelksombo

Product: 5 stars Customer service: 5 stars Price: 6 stars

Usmart Ny

Excellent!!! Worked for my store.

Angel Face 2

This system is extremely confusing for my customers. I had so many emails with problems from my long time customers complaining about beans.

The Tamale Company

This has sooooooooooooooo many issues, we have customers that complain all the time. Also, we need to be able to remove some items from the program, it has no to do that. And you can never get a response or easily contact the company....I need to switch just not sure what to do with my customers points.

Paragon Fitness 2

I wanted to use Beans because I like the idea but because a customer loyalty program is a big decision for a brand I ended up not sticking with Beans because of their remarkably poor customer support. I really like the interface and everything seems pretty intuitive but there is no way to perform mass-editing of customer accounts or rewards. I reached out for help but customer support staff was unable to assist and unwilling to to connect me with anyone else. They eventually stopped responding to my messages. Doesn't bode well for a long-term arrangement.

EDIT: I added stars back and am giving Beans another shot. Beans reached out to me and worked hard to make this right. Non-responsiveness may have been attributable to company growing pains or a temporary employee. However, after diving in to try this again and there are persistent bugs. Customer support says "should be fixed soon" but haven't heard back in a week or so.

Spoiledbrat Co Uk

The worst experience ever! This system sent out 2000 £10 vouchers to my "loyal customers" these loyal customers then went onto my site & spent this money along with a load of other points! One customer - has ordered with us 3 times , 2 of which orders were returned for refunds! She managaed to get £55 discount off her order, making her total 99p!! We have had 20+ similar orders today , which is going to destroy us! How can a small business afford to send out these orders, we are basically paying people to take out stuff - the postage alone is costin us a fortune! Do not use this programme, its fatally flawed & it slows down your website substantially! I am so upset and stressed out by what has just happened & dont know how to deal with it. By cancelling off these orders, we are going to get bad reviews by customers - but by sending these out, we are damaging ourselves financially! Its a no win situation here!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13