Liana · Loyalty Program

Liana · Loyalty Program

by Beans

Loyalty program to keep customers tight to your shop

BEAUTY PLEASURE

Is helping my costumers feel more comfortable with my store. My salesare increasing and the website is easy to use. Thank you.

Yanzuly

familiar...yet different

Good luck getting a support agent to respond to an email inquiry.
They always go unanswered! I have sent several emails and no one has assisted and/or responded. Thinking about deleting the app

August 14, 2019

Thank you for letting us know about the issue you are facing. We have just sent you an email in order to help you fix the issues you are experiencing.

BeuMaxstore

It’s a great apps, am just excited for this apps, it’s exactly what I have been looking for. Thanks Beans

Fitness Junkies

Free plan sucks..................................................................

August 14, 2019

Thank you for your review. We have been able to add many more features to the free plan and it is a lot more interesting now. Check it and let us know what you think about it.

The Ave Lure Collection

It's a few things this app needs to have or make clear that they do have. One main thing that just caused me to delete it was that I tried to deactivate this discount program for my site during a sale and it's still active. Many customers have abused the discount because of this. I've lost money by using this when I should be making it.

Limwood Gourmet

its very good and helpful for me i prefer any one can use this easy setup installation support is very good.

Branded Exhibits

I use this app from many time. For first time users this app is really helpful. With the help this app I can do many thing. Recommended this App..

FoxiSox

I found this app to be very good, would definitely recommend it to anyone considering. Wont let you down.

chetcheckers.com

Thank you very much for this app. I will use on my other store as well. Really helpful, i got what i want exactly A+++++++++++

MDNterprise Hideout

Easy to use and set up, great way to help build customer relationships. For the most part, this is a plug and play loyalty program, there is some setting up, but it is very self-explanatory.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14