Liana · Rewards & Loyalty

Liana · Rewards & Loyalty

by Beans

Make your customers addicted to your shop

Kilidesign

Best in its category, just awesome!

Dessartcake

Excellent support and great app. Always improving and adding new features.

Haikone

Love all the customization options available in the app. Recommend it!

Fallsour

Great. Exactly what I needed. :)

Kromebody

Awesome product and service! They were responsive, helpful, and informative. I use their app for two different independent sites/brands and plan to use them for a third.

Mon De Parfum

Fantastic App! I had some issue with referral points not getting credited and the issue got resolved in no time. Special thanks to Yan Dah. Excellent customer service experience. Definitely, BEANS is a must have app in your store.

Case Fun Ltd

Excellent app really good support I have tried every loyalty app in the shopify store and this is by far the best. see www.casefun.com for it in action

Msm Test

We love Beans...the service is excellent! Thanks a bunch Yan...wish you the best!

Repairmedia

Very good application needs more integrations with other features but once they get added it will be good ;)

New version 2 is very good but still needs more standard integrations.

Thebathbird Com

I've had a couple bumps in the road with Beans, but overall their exceptional customer service has retained me as a customer. I have had two one-on-one conversations with Yan, and almost all of my emails are answered within a day or two.

They have changed their fee structure since I started, but it's still less expensive than other options.

I feel like the app is growing along with its customers - they evolve as they receive customer feedback, and fine-tune based on what customers want. They are very receptive and helpful.