Liana · Rewards & Loyalty

Liana · Rewards & Loyalty

by Beans

Make your customers addicted to your shop

Hobime Toy Shop

Though app still has some flaws, support is excellent and very friendly. Thanks Yan!

Rucksters

Great tech support. Our customers love the program and how easy it works.

Unkamensupplies

I believe we were among the first shops to use this app and so with being the early adapter, we have experienced highs and lows. There is continuing improvements and our customers do love it. I have shopped around and I haven't found a better option so we are sticking with it.

Thevakshack Com

Anxious to see how my customers respond to this type of program - I am always hesitant to introduce any type of "clutter/chaos/confusion" on our site.

Bleu Luxury

Good but needs work, I might switch to another platform. I haven't had any problems, but I don't like how someone redeems points and it says "Product Name (DISCOUNT)", it makes a duplicate item for all items.

Vapes City Uk

Really impressed with the fair pricing plan. Initially app didn't integrate with my theme, contacted support and was resolved in 24 hours!! Great service. Add as many rules as you like and customize the look of your rewards program on the free plan. Tried a few other loyalty programs, this app is far superior. Great for small businesses.

Apple Blossom Naturals Store

This app seems to work really well, but the development is extremely slow for getting out new rules and it's next to impossible to find a 3rd party developer capable of handling any customizations. So unless you know how to customize yourself, you will be stuck with the very limited rules they currently have available. I'd like to see how this app turns out later down the road, and secretly hope another company comes out with something similar with more rules to be able to utilize it right away.

Bonnie Evans

We have seen our conversion rate jump dramatically. Its a little difficult to manage the rewards and some customers have gotten much better deals than we wanted to give but its changed our sales conversion so much we dont mind. The problem is we would like to upgrade to customze but the app is far too expensive to be worth the cost for us and doesnt fit in our budget. We hope to continue using it.

Petshow

Edited 10/11/17 I have had to demote my review to one star. On October 9, 2017 Beans started sending emails to my customers rewarding them for making $20 purchases. (NOT ONE OF MY RULES). The points value these emails sent has varied from $6 to $20. Yes that's right - BEANS IS GIVING AWAY MY MONEY! Apparently yesterday they figured out the error and went in all the customer accounts and deducted the Beans they gave away. But the emails were already sent folks. I now have customers trying to use the Beans they gave away, and of course they can't because they really don't exist. So now I'm loosing money AND dealing with ticked off customers thanks to Beans. So I would suggest all of you go into your Beans dashboards and start scrolling through customer accounts checking for activity on 10/9-10/10. My customers hadn't even placed any orders and were being emailed rewards for rules I don't even have active on my store. THIS IS A FIASCO! And what kind of response have I gotten so far? The engineers are looking into it. ~Gee thanks!~ I have also reported the incident to shopify, since they have culpability for approving the app and allowing it to run on their stores. They are showing about as much concern as the folks at Beans are.

People this is a huge problem that is going to cost me and every other store it affects a lot of money, time, reputation hits and aggravation. This is the kind of stuff class action is made for....

(old review below)

Really happy with this app so far save for 2 issues. I've gotten some complaints from customers that signup is confusing and their purchases are not earning the beans. I've had to manually adjust these customers. My second issue is not having beans on the order screens from the admin end. We have a lot of phone orders and when I put them in from the backend - beans is nowhere to be found. If it was fully integrated into admin of shopify I could give it a full 5 stars.

Earthy Living

New to the app, but so far I've been pretty impressed. New rules are being added frequently, the dev's seem to be open to suggestions/input, there's a fully functional free plan (client limited) that allows ample testing before going onto the paid stuff, and they're in the process of adding an API that's looking quite promising.

There's a few bits that are a little rough around the edges, but they're improving things at a really rapid pace. Function wise, it's already leagues ahead of most other rewards programs available on Shopify (at least compared to the 'not insanely priced' options).

I'll try and expand on this review in a few months when it's had a chance to run in a live environment for a little longer, but so far... yeah - well worth a look in if you're looking for a flexible rewards program that won't cost you an arm and a leg.

--------------------------------

-------- UPDATE ----------

--------------------------------

A few months on and I'm still really happy. New features have been added (including two that I was really looking forward to), their pricing model has been reworked (for the better IMO), and.. yeah - really happy.

While it still lacks some of the 'flashy-ness' of a few of the other loyalty programs (i.e. it has a small thing in the corner to encourage new users but doesn't -yet- have a big/fancy 'Join now and get XYZ' call to action lightbox like a few of the others do - but there's a good chance something like this will be added sooner or later), the feature set it does have is waaay more robust than the alternatives, and there is also a lot more customisation/integration flexibility as well. Also, the pricing model is a hell of a lot more accessible as well.

I'm also a big fan of the fact that I can private label everything (https://members.earthyliving.com.au/ instead of something.trybeans.com, etc).

From the half dozen or so that I've checked out, Beans is undoubtedly my pick of the bunch. :-D