Liana · Rewards & Loyalty

Liana · Rewards & Loyalty

by Beans

Make your customers addicted to your shop

Servercom

Nice and simple to use. Not had any reason to use the customer support so we can't comment on that but we are sure that should we need it then it will be fine. Would definitely recommend this app to store owners.

Blue Square Clothes

I have had a great response with this app. New customers signing up, an increase in sales even a few redemptions of the rewards. The reminder emails the customer gets about their beans balance works as well or better than my own email newsletters. Definitely worth a try.

Bibetts Baby Carriers

UPDATE 6/24/16: In general this app is effective at the very basics of a rewards system.

However, I am extremely unhappy with the change in fees. When I signed up there was a flat rate each month and I knew what I was going to pay. Now, they have gotten greedy and are charging a huge sum of 50% of your points redeemed. I feel stuck because I have already established this as our rewards program and it will be a huge hassle to transfer all of my customer data to another app. I would not have signed up for this app if I had known they would trap you into paying so much. I feel like they should honor the original fee system for existing customers for at least the first year so wee can decide if we want to stay with them, or find a more cost effective option.

Original Review: Everyone raves about how great the customer service is but I have had to wait days between responses. They do not have a phone line, only email and it is not very customer friendly when you need help.

Currently, when a customer makes a purchase I have to go in find out if they are a member of the rewards program then manually enter their credit or debit for every transaction and this is very time consuming as I have over 100 orders a week. I had expected the credits and debits to be automatically calculated by this program so it only creates more work for me.

UPDATE: Once I posted this review I was contacted very quickly and they worked to fix the issues. I am upgrading my review rating from 1 star to 3. I will reevaluate my rating after a few months.

Www Annbeesnaturals Com

So far this app has resulted in more conversions by new customers than any other app we've tried. We've seen a 15% increase in new customers as a result of Beans. It's had no glitches or issues in the month we've been using.

Yunomi 2

It's a great app and very helpful team. I would recommend it to anybody who needs a loyalty app!

Clnph

Great app, great support. Yan always responds really quickly with a willingness to help. It's constantly improving, and I'm looking forward to using the API to create an online+offline loyalty program.

UPDATE 1:
Hoping the Newsletter Subscription rule is added soon.
Also, please add a "Minimum Order Value" parameter so that we can prevent customers from using up points on our lower priced promo items.

UPDATE 2:
Had to move to another app because the way redeeming points with Beans (it creates a dummy product at the discounted price) would allow points to be redeemed and a discount code be used at the same time. We also can't add restrictions to which products points can be applied to.

Zen Crystals

It was a customer who asked us to look at a reward program and we selected TryBeans.

Particularly like that existing customers are automatically enrolled every customer. Since we launched every customer has joined the scheme. Not had anyone redeem any points yet, but I am pleased with this apps integration with the product page and the pop-up on the homepage.

We are a young store and we are closing on the threshold for using a paid version, but will still continue with this app.

Furniturelondon

I am trying to be very fair with 4 stars, this is brilliant simple and nice, still with free version, yet to get the output again it looks like good one. Again I would like to advise for more designing for commercial look or allow users to design.

Thank you.

regards
www.bighouesfurniture.co.uk

Grassroots Baby

I really like all the options this app has for rewarding points. However, it does not integrate with Shopify POS, which is a must for me.

Petidoux

So far so good. Thank you. Easy to install but would love more customization