Liana · Rewards & Loyalty

Liana · Rewards & Loyalty

by Beans

Make your customers addicted to your shop

Healthy Dogs

Great Loyalty Program, Better since the new changes.
Get service from the team when something doesn't work.

Down Range Tactical Outfitters

UPDATE: Beans has done a really good job of improving some of the features and options they offer. The have been very responsive to my emails asking questions for input, thoughts, ideas, etc. There are still some options that I feel should be implemented to allow us more options on how we want the app to work with our store. More to come.

ORIGINAL: The concept of Beans is something I was very interested in. I signed up for the Pro Plan but encountered to many issues. The website is very unresponsive, etc. Just does not flow smoothly like others. Recommend the developer to take notes from SLoyalty and SweetTooth and work on improving the app. Let me know when it gets there and I will be glad to check it our and reconsider it. I will also be happy to update my review whether I sign up or not.

Green Baby Planet

We've been using this program for almost 3 weeks (I think!), now - we're using the free format for now, but it's garnered a lot of traffic. I love how you can auto-enroll past customers. If you're looking for a rewards program, this one is a great one to try out.

Jessica
Green Baby Planet

Eternal Wooden Roses

For a beta it is fantastic!! Great rewards app that rivals/surpasses the rest!
With a bit more work this app will dominate! Please keep at it as this is the most promising rewards app on shopify.

There are a few tweaks that could greatly improve this app but again it's in beta. I reccomend this app 100%

Vapmonster

This App is constantly improving! the Beans team are really on top of things and really listen to the customer and there needs. if you are looking for a reward/loyalty App try this one first, i doubt you will be disappointed. Its a great App with top customer support!

Grocerybox

Updated Review: Downgrading because of page freeze issues. Still waiting to be resolved.

Old Review:
Excellent app, working great so far. Customer service is prompt and quick to respond.

Queensthings

I do not recommend if you don't know how to copy in codes to make it integrate. It is not Shopify supported & made my shopping cart illegible, decreased my sales, and they say i need to put in a code, but I know NADA about coding.
but their customer service is good.

Shop Glam Up Parties

this is exactly the kind of rewards program I have been looking for! It's easy to set up and integrates perfectly into my store. Most importantly it is super easy for customers to use and redeem! I am so glad to have discovered this app and provide a loyalty program for my customers that's simple yet rewarding!

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next