Liana · Rewards & Loyalty

Liana · Rewards & Loyalty

by Beans

Make your customers addicted to your shop

Geektoysuk

An excellent rewards program that has helped to boost customer loyalty. It works really well and was simple to install and configure.
New features added have been a bonus that again has helped to bring customers back to the store.

The loyalty program has had a few bugs in places, but the support has been fantastic with answers and solutions within a couple of hours.

Kosmic Kombucha Nz

I've been looking for an affordable rewards program app for awhile now and just came across this one! Super excited to get started on this!

Tulip Smile

I am not satisfied with beans even i will not recommend beans. As per application loyalty program is free but now they are looking for $9 for billing. They should understand each customer.

Myrobotime

Customer experience is a key factor every app developer should pay great attention on, particularly when app updating is required. Though our experience was not good in the process of updating, beans staff follow up tightly to solve it finally. Now we are using Beans 2.0, Until today, it runs well.. Let's wait and see if it's as good as Bean 1.0.

Snowingtoday

Update:

Another representative from the company reached out to me and has been very helpful and friendly in regards to the uninstallation process. If it wasn't for the previous support, and the confusing payments it really was a good app.

------
First thing is that they sent my customers emails before even asking me for verification. Had to find the settings myself to realise they had already sent emails. This was fine as I realised that's just how their app works. However, in the past when I had enquired them before about whether I would need to pay anything they said no and assured me that the payment would be part of the difference/gap of what the customers get as a discount as they are a free app. Then recently when I logged back into the app the features that were "free" had become a part of a standard plan. I was never notified about this change; never through email, never when changing these 'standard paying features', never through their app. I had used the features as they were obviously listed as free when I had initially signed up to this app. This meant I had money owing to them and was not sure whether I would ever be billed. I reached out to support regarding a cancellation and explanation and they have passive-aggressively put me around in circles for two weeks before I went to shopify for help. Glad that I uninstalled the app the moment I realised I was scammed. Funny thing is they told me to re-install so they can send me a "script" to completely remove their code from my store. Sketchy and shady.

Belle Valoure

EXCELLENT!!!!!

www.bellevalourecouture.com

Evosy

Amazing Loyalty App, love the fact that you get chose what you call the rewards, points, coins, whatever fits your business and product. I would love to see a birthday reward system added, as in gifting a client a certain reward or points to use for their birthday, also some improvements to the interface. Also, would if we reward page is hosted within the domain not outside of it. Love the simplicity and ease of use, best so far.

Ddcrocheting

Very helpful and supportive so happy to have beans in my shop

Titania Creations

I love the app, it all works as it should and is very easy to install.

My Activated Charcoal

Easy to set up, great support and all the features I needed. Thanks guys.
See it in action here www.charcoaloil.com