Liana · Rewards & Loyalty

Liana · Rewards & Loyalty

by Beans

Make your customers addicted to your shop

Valeries Fashion Addiction

Extremely User Friendly!! Love the app so far!! Would highly recommend this app to others as it came highly recommended to me! Great Work!

Fragranceoriginal Com

Just installed it. Looks great!

Best,
Kamal
www.FragranceOriginal.com

Sexyheksie

Great App recommended to all Shopify store owners

Girls Rule The Curl

Great service I haven't tried the email marketing yet will try

Ecoture 2

We'd been using another (big name) loyalty program for a while without much impact. Once we introduced Beans, the program really took off. Our customers love being able to redeem at checkout without the need to get a coupon code. Beans is not (yet) perfect, but I can see the team is constantly working to implement improvements. Support has been awesome.

Trinity Well Essentials

Easy to install. Just getting started using so no idea how it will work. But, if it does work it was easy to implement. Took me all of 15min.

Grand Canyon Discount Store

ive tried different apps for this & this is the easiest & its free!

Cottonfellas

Easy to install and use! It's also super easy to redeem rewards for customers and we love its simplicity. Unfortunately, their Instagram rewards are not active now but they're working on it. In addition to this Beans has done a really good job of improving features they offer.

Divine Experience Radio Store

I like that my customers can redeem their points during checkout. Also, they are constantly adding new rewards for customers to take advantage of. This is an awesome app and I would recommend it for any shop owner to install in their store! Try it--you will not be disappointed!

Goosenn

Awesome app thus far. Love how easy it is for customers to redeem their rewards.