Liana · Rewards & Loyalty

Liana · Rewards & Loyalty

by Beans

Make your customers addicted to your shop

Salonmegamall

Beans Loyalty and Rewards Program is a winner.

We trialed a few others and settled for BEANS. Two things impressed us:
1) The pricing was fair and was performance based. If nobody spends the reward points....then Beans make no money. In other words Beans win when we win !!
2) Support. This is beyond comparison. There is usually someone online. If not then the reply is within 24 hours. They are patient and understanding. But also flexible and that is so important. They are not up themselves and trying to dictate terms to you. These guys encourage feedback. They want suggestions to improve their Application.

I am not going to tell you that Beans is better than Swell or Sweet Tooth or any of the others. They are basically all the same. What I am going to tell you is that if you do not at least consider BEANS then you are missing out and also "forking out" more money than you need too.

We are in the process of migrtaing to Shopify so I have had time to evaluate lots of Apps. I recommend Beans Loyalty and Rewards Program. Once we go 'live' I will update this review.

Beans Loyalty and Rewards Program is easy to use both for us and the client. It is actually a bit of fun as well !!! You wil learn to take the stuffiness out of Reward Programs for example we call our Reward Points "Beauty Spots".

Great work Bean's Team !!!!!
In particular Jessica and Evan with whom I have had dealings through support.

Paul and Selina
www.salonmegmall.com

The Pet Vault

Lots of customise options available and fair pricing. We have been using beans for a while now and out of all the rewards options we think this suits our fairly small business the best. Check it out at The Pet Vault: https://thepetvault.com/

Triple Mountain

My collectibles store works on margins of mainly less than 50%, so I was wary of anything cutting into them at all, but since my customers ARE collectors, collecting points sounded like such a great way for me to drive additional sales that I went for it.

I read the 1-star review below, and think he set it up under the free (less customizable) plan and added his customers in before he was finished with the setup, in order for it to have sent out such a generic email. I also noticed a typo in an outgoing email (different from what he mentioned) and have notified them. They said they'll rectify it immediately.

I considered the free plan, but branding is key, and the only paid-plan fee Beans charges is the equivalent of 35% of redemptions. There are no monthly fees or charges for adding points to accounts, only on redemptions, so we just set our system up so that customers only earn the equivalent of 5% on each purchase, and can redeem points for up to 50% of the cost of a future order, insuring that we still break even on almost every redemption... and meanwhile, our order sizes have increased, proving that this app will bring us more profit overall. I love that it's fully customizable: You tell it when to notify customers as a default rule, but your customers still have the option to change when it notifies them, too!

I waited until we saw a full cycle of use (credits and redemptions) before writing this review, since "I haven't used it yet" reviews are worthless. We had our first two redemptions yesterday, and they went flawlessly. The customers had a great time, felt really special when they got a small discount, and I can almost guarantee they'll be back for more. That's great news for us, and I recommend Beans for your business as well.

Retro Reclaimations

Simple rewards program that is customer friendly. There are glitches in the payment area or I would rate 5 ☆ . I added Beans to my Shopify Bill numerous times and received messages that it was successful. It was NOT and my account was suspended so customers could not use. This is after updating my payment method to CC as well. Finally had to contact support for them to fix a problem I was unaware of.

Rystyle

very Good Loyalty Program. the advantage here it has a free customer dashboard, customisation rules etc

Jackie Von Luna

I am yet to use the app, although whilst integrating it into my store I became familiar with its interface as there was a few design problems; indenting in the wrong places, floating boxes obscuring my logo, and the developers went hard in on the their branding which clashed with mine. However the Loyalty programmes the app allows you to implement are golden, and the ability to customize the rules, and even make your own is priceless. I don't normally write reviews, especially as I'm not getting any restitution or remittance for spreading these words worth the Marketing Departments year-long salaries combined, although I must sing the praises of Jessica who made my day, and probably a bunch of other peoples' day as well, unbeknownst to them, as she proficiently programmed the application into shape, delivering world class customer service. The app now looks great and should be a lot of fun to use. I feel like I should be pointing you to inferior software as the competition is vicious out there. Although I shouldn't be making so much noise as I try to bootstrap my way to the top. So check me out. Jackie von Luna at jackievonluna.com. Clothing and lifestyle products. Much love.

Ren Lifestyle

Worst App!! I grew my list and I'm suffering now

Never dare to install this App. Too many bugs and my customers report errors in redemptions every now and while.

Landing page for the customer is a bullshit and has no direct access to customers to know detailed information about their points and redemptions history.

They Don't offer much customization for email notifications template they just wanted show beans logo everywhere which spoiled my brand image.

They do have one Hot beans program which is again a shit campaign to relay on. As I said they don't offer email customizations all you have to do is to use their default template to send out the email.

Trust me this is my honest review after using it for 1+ year. I will instead suggest going for some better apps which are stable and can be scaled.

Ladeeedaaaa

User-friendly. very satisfied with the customer service (Jessica). This Beans has helped us to implement the loyalty credit for our clients. Very Reasonable fees

Supply Provision Co

Any shop that is laser focused on controlling the branding, timing, and messaging of the emails that their customers receive should steer clear of this app.

I hit one button to "enroll" my customers in the rewards program, and Beans immediately began emailing each one without notifying me or confirming that I wanted to do so - and without the ability to stop the damage once it had begun. As a result, my customers all received an email from "Supply via Beans" (Really? Really??) titled "The Official Rewards Program" and including crappy, non-branded copy inside the email.

EDIT: Upon further review, it gets even worse. Not only is the copy terrible, it isn't even grammatically correct: "We took the best out of incentive programs and try to make it fun and user-friendly."

EDIT AGAIN: There's a good chance that nobody will actually see this review, because since I wrote it 18 hours ago, 7 glowing five-star reviews have been posted from stores that don't even exist. What a coincidence - they've had eighty reviews over a two year period, and then 8 reviews in less than a day.

I was actually going to try giving them a shot after the nightmare that was yesterday, but now I know they post fake reviews to bolster their account. If I can't trust them to be honest with their reviews, how can I entrust them to take care of my customers?

Keyomi Sook

I Really Love The layouts Lov It !!