Liana · Rewards & Loyalty

Liana · Rewards & Loyalty

by Beans

Make your customers addicted to your shop

Azfitnessequipment

The best out of all tested but slows down our website A LOT!

Widget Cube

Awesome. - http://WidgetCube.com

Iram Store

Seriously awesome app!!! Obliged to be having it as my reward app! Completely satisfied! and btw the support is awesome as well!!

Xtremcoffee

New to this app, so far so good, it looks promising.

Kilimuffins

Just amazing support! Helped me set up my program so fast. The app looks awesome, but still need to try it a bit longer to confirm it.

Larp Market

I wanted to update to the paid plan but can't figure out how to. I have no bills do so I can't upgrade. Contacted their support email twice within 2 weeks and didn't get a reply either time. Uninstalled.

Karmakisscom

Great loyalty app. Nice customization options yet very simple to use.

Purusha

Such a fun unique idea for rewards, just what I was looking for! The team at beans is also extremely helpful with any ideas or problems and assesses them quickly! Very impressed with their fast response time. We've already had a bunch of customers having fun using their beans, while we make some more sales. Win win! Highly recommend!

Osoporto

After spending months comparing rewards apps, I've had Beans on my site a few weeks, and the team has been amazing to work with and very communicative with any problems. I haven't had any customers use it yet, And I will update the review after they start to, but the staff has done so much work that I felt it deserved going ahead and reviewing now. Any time there's been a problem, they've gone the extra step to figure out a solution. I'm looking forward to seeing how customers start to use it once they take advantage of the opportunities the app now gives them to earn rewards.

Cffproducts

We have installed 3 or 4 different rewards apps and uninstalled them all - except Beans. The customer support is incredible, always available and very responsive. Example: The rewards link for a customer was not able to be copied and pasted from the rewards account. I went to support, asked them why a customer could not copy and paste their rewards referral link? The answer was, we were not aware of this, thank you for bringing this to our attention, we already have a tech on it. Literally in less than 5 min, support came back and said - we have fixed this. We are very happy with Beans as a rewards app for our customers. The API is great and allows us to use beans in the way we need to in conjunction with our program. I highly recommend using beans and relying on their customer support if you need help. Lynette, CEO of CFFBrand