Liana · Rewards & Loyalty

Liana · Rewards & Loyalty

by Beans

Make your customers addicted to your shop

UCSFresh

I cancelled the APP through the APP store but these people continue to invoice me form their services, I have asked them to cancel the payments a number of times to no avail. I have had to instruct my bank directly to cancel. Poor Show!

November 12, 2020

Hello there,

We tried to reach out to you multiple times regarding the issue that you raised without hearing back from you. Our support team is always happy to assist, and to do so they will need to get more information on the reported issue. If you could get back to us or email us at hello@trybeans.com that would be great.

78 Brand © Ketchup & Mustard

Poor customer service. After installing no communications. Buttons are off in checkout. Not recommended. No ability to cancel credit card.

October 9, 2020

Hello there,
We are sorry to hear that you are having a hard time with setting up our application. We are eager to provide the best service possible to our customers. Our support team is available on the chat during operating hours and also by email and phone. If this is your first time using our app, we are happy to help you onboard through a free one-to-one demo on Zoom, where we will show how our app works and how to best set it up in order to boost your sales.
To book a demo you can do it here: https://www.trybeans.com/request-demo

familiar...yet different

I am currently phasing out the use of this app on my site.

The app is beyond frustrating. Nothing flows through as it should. You are constantly having to download other (junior) apps attached to the main LIANA app all in effort to make the main app work.

I will provide ONE example from my frustrations I have experienced:

I enabled their auto-email entitled Rewards Program Balance Reminder for my customers. The email was sent out to customers who currently have Rewards in their accounts (self included) However,when I received the email it didn't include the Rewards balances (??) When you click on the Rewards button in the body of the email--it takes you the Rewards Program page on my company's website (ok good), but then it asks you to Join the Program (??) Well Obviously I am already a member, so why would I be receiving this balance reminder email in the first place?!

It takes forever to get a response by email & live chat from their customer service and their response is always the same...they'll get this to their tech team blah blah blah

But in the meantime I'm receiving notifications from customers complaining that they received our email but can't view their Rewards Program.

August 14, 2019

Hello,

It's has been a while since you left your review, but since you are still using the app we wonder if you are happy with it now.

Thanks

---
Update:

Hello Angela,

Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback. We are always happy to get suggestions on how we could improve the customer experience on your website. You should also understand that because we are just a Shopify app there are some technical limitations that are not easy to bypass. For example, we cannot auto-login the customer to their Shopify account, and we cannot auto-redirect customers to the rewards page after authentication. Eventually you could set that up with the assistance of a Shopify expert by editing your theme.

Thank you for your continuous support

Fitness Junkies

Free plan sucks..................................................................

August 14, 2019

Thank you for your review. We have been able to add many more features to the free plan and it is a lot more interesting now. Check it and let us know what you think about it.

The Tamale Company

This has sooooooooooooooo many issues, we have customers that complain all the time. Also, we need to be able to remove some items from the program, it has no to do that. And you can never get a response or easily contact the company....I need to switch just not sure what to do with my customers points.

Spoiledbrat Co Uk

The worst experience ever! This system sent out 2000 £10 vouchers to my "loyal customers" these loyal customers then went onto my site & spent this money along with a load of other points! One customer - has ordered with us 3 times , 2 of which orders were returned for refunds! She managaed to get £55 discount off her order, making her total 99p!! We have had 20+ similar orders today , which is going to destroy us! How can a small business afford to send out these orders, we are basically paying people to take out stuff - the postage alone is costin us a fortune! Do not use this programme, its fatally flawed & it slows down your website substantially! I am so upset and stressed out by what has just happened & dont know how to deal with it. By cancelling off these orders, we are going to get bad reviews by customers - but by sending these out, we are damaging ourselves financially! Its a no win situation here!

Tulip Smile

I am not satisfied with beans even i will not recommend beans. As per application loyalty program is free but now they are looking for $9 for billing. They should understand each customer.

Ren Lifestyle

Worst App!! I grew my list and I'm suffering now

Never dare to install this App. Too many bugs and my customers report errors in redemptions every now and while.

Landing page for the customer is a bullshit and has no direct access to customers to know detailed information about their points and redemptions history.

They Don't offer much customization for email notifications template they just wanted show beans logo everywhere which spoiled my brand image.

They do have one Hot beans program which is again a shit campaign to relay on. As I said they don't offer email customizations all you have to do is to use their default template to send out the email.

Trust me this is my honest review after using it for 1+ year. I will instead suggest going for some better apps which are stable and can be scaled.

Supply Provision Co

Any shop that is laser focused on controlling the branding, timing, and messaging of the emails that their customers receive should steer clear of this app.

I hit one button to "enroll" my customers in the rewards program, and Beans immediately began emailing each one without notifying me or confirming that I wanted to do so - and without the ability to stop the damage once it had begun. As a result, my customers all received an email from "Supply via Beans" (Really? Really??) titled "The Official Rewards Program" and including crappy, non-branded copy inside the email.

EDIT: Upon further review, it gets even worse. Not only is the copy terrible, it isn't even grammatically correct: "We took the best out of incentive programs and try to make it fun and user-friendly."

EDIT AGAIN: There's a good chance that nobody will actually see this review, because since I wrote it 18 hours ago, 7 glowing five-star reviews have been posted from stores that don't even exist. What a coincidence - they've had eighty reviews over a two year period, and then 8 reviews in less than a day.

I was actually going to try giving them a shot after the nightmare that was yesterday, but now I know they post fake reviews to bolster their account. If I can't trust them to be honest with their reviews, how can I entrust them to take care of my customers?

Petshow

Edited 10/11/17 I have had to demote my review to one star. On October 9, 2017 Beans started sending emails to my customers rewarding them for making $20 purchases. (NOT ONE OF MY RULES). The points value these emails sent has varied from $6 to $20. Yes that's right - BEANS IS GIVING AWAY MY MONEY! Apparently yesterday they figured out the error and went in all the customer accounts and deducted the Beans they gave away. But the emails were already sent folks. I now have customers trying to use the Beans they gave away, and of course they can't because they really don't exist. So now I'm loosing money AND dealing with ticked off customers thanks to Beans. So I would suggest all of you go into your Beans dashboards and start scrolling through customer accounts checking for activity on 10/9-10/10. My customers hadn't even placed any orders and were being emailed rewards for rules I don't even have active on my store. THIS IS A FIASCO! And what kind of response have I gotten so far? The engineers are looking into it. ~Gee thanks!~ I have also reported the incident to shopify, since they have culpability for approving the app and allowing it to run on their stores. They are showing about as much concern as the folks at Beans are.

People this is a huge problem that is going to cost me and every other store it affects a lot of money, time, reputation hits and aggravation. This is the kind of stuff class action is made for....

(old review below)

Really happy with this app so far save for 2 issues. I've gotten some complaints from customers that signup is confusing and their purchases are not earning the beans. I've had to manually adjust these customers. My second issue is not having beans on the order screens from the admin end. We have a lot of phone orders and when I put them in from the backend - beans is nowhere to be found. If it was fully integrated into admin of shopify I could give it a full 5 stars.

Previous 1