Liana · Loyalty Program

Liana · Loyalty Program

by Beans

Loyalty program to keep customers tight to your shop

Paragon Fitness 2

I wanted to use Beans because I like the idea but because a customer loyalty program is a big decision for a brand I ended up not sticking with Beans because of their remarkably poor customer support. I really like the interface and everything seems pretty intuitive but there is no way to perform mass-editing of customer accounts or rewards. I reached out for help but customer support staff was unable to assist and unwilling to to connect me with anyone else. They eventually stopped responding to my messages. Doesn't bode well for a long-term arrangement.

EDIT: I added stars back and am giving Beans another shot. Beans reached out to me and worked hard to make this right. Non-responsiveness may have been attributable to company growing pains or a temporary employee. However, after diving in to try this again and there are persistent bugs. Customer support says "should be fixed soon" but haven't heard back in a week or so.

Apple Blossom Naturals Store

This app seems to work really well, but the development is extremely slow for getting out new rules and it's next to impossible to find a 3rd party developer capable of handling any customizations. So unless you know how to customize yourself, you will be stuck with the very limited rules they currently have available. I'd like to see how this app turns out later down the road, and secretly hope another company comes out with something similar with more rules to be able to utilize it right away.

Queensthings

I do not recommend if you don't know how to copy in codes to make it integrate. It is not Shopify supported & made my shopping cart illegible, decreased my sales, and they say i need to put in a code, but I know NADA about coding.
but their customer service is good.