Liana · Loyalty Program

Liana · Loyalty Program

by Beans

Loyalty program to keep customers tight to your shop

The Ave Lure Collection

It's a few things this app needs to have or make clear that they do have. One main thing that just caused me to delete it was that I tried to deactivate this discount program for my site during a sale and it's still active. Many customers have abused the discount because of this. I've lost money by using this when I should be making it.

Angel Face 2

This system is extremely confusing for my customers. I had so many emails with problems from my long time customers complaining about beans.

Dog Collar Fancy

This program is flawed and confusing for our customers. We have had so many calls and emails as customers do not know how it works / how to see / redeem their points, etc. Not very happy and will be switching to another app as soon as we can find one that will actually work the way it should.

Zeep Z Ayp

UPDATE: Support is good and helpful, however the app/program itself is still very frustrating and caused many errors on my site. I do appreciate their customer service in trying to resolve the issues but the app alone still needs improvement.

Hands down the worst app/program I have ever used. This program created false listings at discounted prices, jumbled every page of my website, deleted line items on invoices and overall destroyed my inventory and website.

1. Beans creates a new listing everytime a user uses a discount on an item. That new discounted listing then ALSO appears in your store as a REGULAR LISTING! Now free game for anyone to purchase.

2. As a result of the fake/discounted listings beans creates inventory. These listings that are 'added' which throws off any existing inventory since this is a NEW listing they just put on there. As such, items are oversold leading to let down customers on limited items. In addition to inventory being impossible to then track.

3. Beans deletes line items off invoices. As such, items were not mailed and then had to be replaced and shipped at my cost

4. Extremely user unfriendly on both the moderator and reward user sides. It is hard to navigate and then 'rules' are often ineffective and inconsistent.

I truly cannot discourage one enough from using this program. My store has completely turned upside down, from the inventory to the actual visual presentation. Save yourself the headache of the repairs after you've installed in and given away several hundreds of dollars and free shipping to make it up to your angry customers. =(

Larp Market

I wanted to update to the paid plan but can't figure out how to. I have no bills do so I can't upgrade. Contacted their support email twice within 2 weeks and didn't get a reply either time. Uninstalled.

Tutorialsme

Great, but doesn't work with digital goods.

Bleu Luxury

Good but needs work, I might switch to another platform. I haven't had any problems, but I don't like how someone redeems points and it says "Product Name (DISCOUNT)", it makes a duplicate item for all items.

Grassroots Baby

I really like all the options this app has for rewarding points. However, it does not integrate with Shopify POS, which is a must for me.

Cabooties

Very easy to install and learn. Integrates nicely with my current theme.

Every time I changed the word "beans" to the word "points it kept displaying as the word "beans" on my site any way (and yes, I remembered to click save). Also the "beans page" that customers are referred to for more information is really ugly. For these reasons I have uninstalled the app

Grocerybox

Updated Review: Downgrading because of page freeze issues. Still waiting to be resolved.

Old Review:
Excellent app, working great so far. Customer service is prompt and quick to respond.