Liana · Loyalty Program

Liana · Loyalty Program

by Beans

Loyalty program to keep customers tight to your shop

Vintage Resales Plus

I have not had the opportunity to rate just yet. I connected LIANA to my website to increase interest sales. Though I have not notice the difference yet...I have notice people signing on. Thanks
Shirley

Snowingtoday

Update:

Another representative from the company reached out to me and has been very helpful and friendly in regards to the uninstallation process. If it wasn't for the previous support, and the confusing payments it really was a good app.

------
First thing is that they sent my customers emails before even asking me for verification. Had to find the settings myself to realise they had already sent emails. This was fine as I realised that's just how their app works. However, in the past when I had enquired them before about whether I would need to pay anything they said no and assured me that the payment would be part of the difference/gap of what the customers get as a discount as they are a free app. Then recently when I logged back into the app the features that were "free" had become a part of a standard plan. I was never notified about this change; never through email, never when changing these 'standard paying features', never through their app. I had used the features as they were obviously listed as free when I had initially signed up to this app. This meant I had money owing to them and was not sure whether I would ever be billed. I reached out to support regarding a cancellation and explanation and they have passive-aggressively put me around in circles for two weeks before I went to shopify for help. Glad that I uninstalled the app the moment I realised I was scammed. Funny thing is they told me to re-install so they can send me a "script" to completely remove their code from my store. Sketchy and shady.

Nuvoshack In

I like the feature that customers can redeem rewards on the cart page itself. The marketing, the emails that go to the customers frequently are also good. But the support could be better considering its a paid app. I will share one specific example. There is a "Join" button on the cart page for a user who is not logged in while adding merchandise to the cart. Now if he or she clicks the Join button, they are going to the "Register" page of my site. But if they are already members, then they should be going to the login page. The login page in my Shopify theme has both Log in option and a link to go the register page. That would be the ideal page to show when someone clicks the Beans "Join" button on the cart page.

I raised this question to the Beans support team and initially did not get a proper response. Later my question was forwarded to the correct person and he clarified that not all stores on Shopify have sign up option on the log in page. So if the behaviour of the "Join" button is changed, it could lead to some confusion. This reply could have been given to me in the beginning itself.

Another time I contacted support about the link colors on beans section/cart page/product page. All the Beans links were appearing in the text color and not in my primary link color. The reply I got was that this was too complicated and could ruin my site. So I should contact a professional who would do this for a fee. Actually after struggling for a few hours, this small change did the trick for me:

On "style.css.liquid" I added the following lines of code at the end of the page:

.beans-section a{
.beans-section a{
.beans-cart a{
.beans-cart a{
.beans-product a{
.beans-product a{
}

It worked fine. This is no rocket science and most Shopify store owners would like to customise link colors of Beans specific portions on their stores. These lines of code could have been suggested to me by Beans support instead of suggesting taking the help of a paid professional.

Again, in conclusion, I like Beans and I hope to remain with the app for a long time. I just wish the support gets better.

Lattrayant Hair

So far, so good. I've been researching rewards programs and Beans seem to have everything that I need. Unfortunately, their FB Lottery and IG are not yet active and much of my marketing happens on both platforms (although customers can get points for "liking" your FB page). I will update once my store goes live!

www.lattrayanthair.com

Retro Reclaimations

Simple rewards program that is customer friendly. There are glitches in the payment area or I would rate 5 ☆ . I added Beans to my Shopify Bill numerous times and received messages that it was successful. It was NOT and my account was suspended so customers could not use. This is after updating my payment method to CC as well. Finally had to contact support for them to fix a problem I was unaware of.

Widget Cube

Awesome. - http://WidgetCube.com

Mjs Usborne Book Shop

Really good app. So easy to use. Customer service is amazing. Only thing I did not like is that its currently not compatible with safari and iphone. I hope they fix that soon.

Unkamensupplies

I believe we were among the first shops to use this app and so with being the early adapter, we have experienced highs and lows. There is continuing improvements and our customers do love it. I have shopped around and I haven't found a better option so we are sticking with it.

Bonnie Evans

We have seen our conversion rate jump dramatically. Its a little difficult to manage the rewards and some customers have gotten much better deals than we wanted to give but its changed our sales conversion so much we dont mind. The problem is we would like to upgrade to customze but the app is far too expensive to be worth the cost for us and doesnt fit in our budget. We hope to continue using it.

Clnph

Great app, great support. Yan always responds really quickly with a willingness to help. It's constantly improving, and I'm looking forward to using the API to create an online+offline loyalty program.

UPDATE 1:
Hoping the Newsletter Subscription rule is added soon.
Also, please add a "Minimum Order Value" parameter so that we can prevent customers from using up points on our lower priced promo items.

UPDATE 2:
Had to move to another app because the way redeeming points with Beans (it creates a dummy product at the discounted price) would allow points to be redeemed and a discount code be used at the same time. We also can't add restrictions to which products points can be applied to.

Previous 1