Liana · Rewards & Loyalty

Liana · Rewards & Loyalty

by Beans

Make your customers addicted to your shop

Diligence1International

This app is an essential part my online store. Helps in turning buyers into repeat customers. A must have app for an online shop.

Bald Eagles Hub

Great service, great app and support. Looking forward to seeing the new features in time to come and look forward to the team at Beans helping my site grow!

May 11, 2020

Hello,

Sorry for the trouble that you experiencing. We are getting in touch with you by email to schedule a demo in order to show you how the software works and how to you can use it to grow your business.

Thank you for your interest in our app.

The Beans Team

thewavv Merch Store

the support for this app is top notch! had a small issue with the integration specific to my store and they worked on it and got it fixed. really appreciate that.

Eshopping4life

This is a really nice app to rewards customers for frequent purchases. It would be cool to have the integration with Pinterest.

Bank of Singapore

The rewards program offers a lot of functionalities. There are many ways to reward customers. I wish the tiers system was available on the free plan. But I guess you can't have it all for free.

AlansiHouse

A friend convinced me to try this app so that I can reward my customers for their loyalty. The app integrates very well with my website. And there are many templates that I could choose from.

Vintage Rose Weddings

My developer introduced me to this plugin. And I really like the look and feel. I will add more feedback after testing.

KPMG Store

This rewards program is very easy to install and very easy to setup. Love the fact that you can use it to rewards Facebook likes.

Executive Gifts Singapore

Outstanding experience with the Liana . Loyalty Program App. Helped in the engagement of my visitors to the store.

GiftStore.sg

App really helped me increasing the profits by making more sales via this app. I am looking forward to the upper package now.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12