Liana · Loyalty Program

Liana · Loyalty Program

by Beans

Loyalty program to keep customers tight to your shop

BeuMaxstore

It’s a great apps, am just excited for this apps, it’s exactly what I have been looking for. Thanks Beans

Limwood Gourmet

its very good and helpful for me i prefer any one can use this easy setup installation support is very good.

Branded Exhibits

I use this app from many time. For first time users this app is really helpful. With the help this app I can do many thing. Recommended this App..

FoxiSox

I found this app to be very good, would definitely recommend it to anyone considering. Wont let you down.

chetcheckers.com

Thank you very much for this app. I will use on my other store as well. Really helpful, i got what i want exactly A+++++++++++

MDNterprise Hideout

Easy to use and set up, great way to help build customer relationships. For the most part, this is a plug and play loyalty program, there is some setting up, but it is very self-explanatory.

Wicks & Wires Vape Shoppe

App works perfect every time... most of all the customer support I have received from them is THE best I have ever had. They have helped me customize or resolve issues IMMEDIATELY. I would recommend this to anyone not only looking for a great app but to have peace of mind of swift and amazing support! Thanks again guys!!

Shopboldlyher

Awesome rewards program and fast excellent customer service! I love this app!

Michigan Metal Artwork

Good app, and MUST add that Yan from support team is outstanding, very very quick response and surely worth an A+++!!!

Houenouhoviton

The new version is very good. I like the fact that the product is always improving. Kudos to you guys

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11