Liana · Rewards & Loyalty

Liana · Rewards & Loyalty

by Beans

Make your customers addicted to your shop

Blue & Apple

Esther is really helpful, reactive and efficient ! App is really easy to use, easy to understand for customer, great app !

oscar francis ltd

I have just upgraded this app from Lite to Ultimate. Although the app can be a bit tricky to navigate (for me at least) the support staff were great at explaining how it worked and solved the issues for me. I will see if the upgrade is worth it and get back!

Diligence1International

This app is an essential part my online store. Helps in turning buyers into repeat customers. A must have app for an online shop.

Bald Eagles Hub

Great service, great app and support. Looking forward to seeing the new features in time to come and look forward to the team at Beans helping my site grow!

May 11, 2020

Hello,

Sorry for the trouble that you experiencing. We are getting in touch with you by email to schedule a demo in order to show you how the software works and how to you can use it to grow your business.

Thank you for your interest in our app.

The Beans Team

thewavv Merch Store

the support for this app is top notch! had a small issue with the integration specific to my store and they worked on it and got it fixed. really appreciate that.

AlansiHouse

A friend convinced me to try this app so that I can reward my customers for their loyalty. The app integrates very well with my website. And there are many templates that I could choose from.

Precious Wear

I've been using this app for a few months now. I can see that is is really helpful. Customers love a good reward program. and the support team response real quick.

Loving Foods

Excellent app. New features coming all the time, responsive customer support with any issues and it's boosted our sales significantly. Highly recommended.

Happy Penguin Healthy Food

Great app, very quick and helpful support . Had some problems but all was resolved with the help of support

December 12, 2019

Hello there,
Thank you for letting us know about the issue you are facing. Can you please send us an email at hello@trybeans.com with the error message that you are getting? This would help us fix the issue.

-- UPDATE: Can you please confirm that the issue has been fixed on your side?

BEAUTY PLEASURE

Is helping my costumers feel more comfortable with my store. My salesare increasing and the website is easy to use. Thank you.

Yanzuly