Bamboo · Referral Program

Bamboo · Referral Program

by Beans

Referral app to turn customers into advocates of your shop

SHERATIQUE

I've been looking for a referral program that can be translated and easy to work with. This one is all of that, that's why I chose it. Plus, you can have all the needed features for FREE. I'm planning to upgrade though if I saw results. I recommend it.

MyCubeSafe

Esther was a lot of help! She helped me set up what I wanted and even recommended some other things. Great app, thank you.

Uncle Jack

This app doesn't have all the features i require although the support team is great.

April 19, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our app. This app has different plans. On every plans, even on the free plan you can edit the text of the referral program page. In order to select a new theme you first need to upgrade to the right plan. I am sure that as a retailer you understand we cannot give away everything for free, otherwise we will run out of business.

If you are having issue with 'create an account' or 'log in' to the referral program, we are happy to help you fix it.

There are thousands of retailers using the referral program and it is working very fine for them and bringing a lot of new orders. Sometimes minor bugs happen, and this is how software works. And whenever you have an issue we are happy to help you fix it in the shortest delay.

We want to establish a long term a long term, fruitful and very professional relationship with our retailers, that's why we always strive to provide the best service possible.

So to make sure that you are happy, I am sending you an email so that we can work together on solving your issue ASAP. If you are paying customer, we are happy to refund your latest payment to compensate for the troubles you are going through.

Yan
The Beans Support Team

Kona Natural Soap Company

I like this app. Easy to use and the staff of great. My only concern is contacting takes a day or so. Not sure why. So far it works like a dream. I started with the free version and in less than a week I had to upgrade. Highly recommended. Aloha

Eshopping4life

Please keep adding more features. It would good to also allow the referrer to get incremental discount based on the number of referred orders. $10 for 1 referral. $25 for 2 referrals, $40 for 3 referrals and so on. Thanks

Bank of Singapore

I have tried many apps from this developer. All of the apps were easy to use. This referral program app is definitely a plug-and-play solution.

AlansiHouse

I was referred to this app by a friend. This is a very good app. I like it a lot. Looking forward to upgrade.

Vintage Rose Weddings

I am new to Shopify and I didn’t have any issue understanding how it works. Superb experience with this app.

KPMG Store

It works out of box. Customer support gave me a lot of advise on how to setup a referral program that works.

Bramley and Walker

I love the design. Looks very professional. I love that you can customize the referral emails.......

Previous 1 3 4 5