Bamboo · Referral Program

Bamboo · Referral Program

by Beans

Referral app to turn customers into advocates of your shop

BEAUTY PLEASURE

I add this app to create loyalty on my store. And been working great so far. People buy and sign up for my referral program right away. Haven't seen a returning customer. But I have hope eventually this costumers will return and buy again. Easy to install and manage.

Activn

I installed this app to expand my brand awareness, on my side it works very well, I have not add any member yet referring friends but my business is just starting. Thank you for offering that simple solution for free!

UntouchedUnited

it keep asking me to login and sign up. I asked for help in the chat box but no reply for a week. i would like to give 5 star if this app works. and the Liana · Loyalty Program also. or i will deleted both app in a week.

Updated
The supporting is helpful. Giving helpful solutions.

July 12, 2019

Thank you for your interest in Bamboo. We are happy to help you fix the issue that you are experiencing.  We have just sent you a request to access your store. Let us know when you accept it so that we can start working on it.

Water Bottle Shop

The jury is still out. I like the idea and clean look. Don't like the fact I can't modify the Rewards Page - all I want is a simple "CREATE ACCOUNT" hotlink over their by-line footer. Also, their tag code is flagged as 404 page errors - my pages are heavy as it is... I don't need more error causing tag code.

June 28, 2019

Thank you for your review. We have sent you a request to access your store to help you fix the issue, however it seems you have declined. We will not be able to provide you with proper support without your cooperation.

BRITTS DEZINE CO

I installed this app, set it up and now a few days later something is wrong. I can’t get ahold of anyone to help
Me with this problem.

Update; less than an hour after this review they went in and fixed the problem! Five starts guys!

June 21, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue you are facing. Our support Team has reinstalled the app in your shop and everything seems to be back to normal now.

We will be waiting for your confirmation

Kooda Pets

Is a great app, i'll recomended but sometimes it ask login again in the referral's page. The support guys are awesome

June 3, 2019

Thank you for your review. It seems you are having some trouble with setting up the referral program for your shop.
We have just sent you a request to access your store so that we can make sure that your referral program is working exactly as expected.

MATintl Store

I used this app to help me increase the number of my customer by give them some rewards through this application. I really like how it gives the reward as money. it would be nice if it can give the reward as cash if the customer did not want to buy from mu store and this will encourage them to work harder and I this this will be better.

Clive and Bacon

This seemed like a straightforward app but I couldn't get it to work. I wanted to use it for referral points, but that requires you to install a completely separate referral app, which I did. But both apps will say you need the other app in order to proceed and just never worked.

May 29, 2019

Thank you for your interest in our app. We are happy to help you set up it up. We just sent you a request to access your store so that we could install and set up for you a referral program that reward customers with points.

Vivo Automotive Lebanon

I really liked this referral program, especially that it is for free. The customer service team is friendly and they are also responsive. I had a small problem and Yan from the customer service team didn't hesitate to fix it for me. I recommend this app.

Econo-Zone.com

I really like it. It's just what I need. Everything for free. Thanks it help to get more sales. I recommended.

Previous 1 3 4