Bamboo · Referral Program

Bamboo · Referral Program

by Beans

Referral app to turn customers into advocates of your shop

Sem Escamas

Customer support is great (thanks Esther), and very responsive. The app is very intuitive and easy to use. Happy overall.

Mom's Munchies

This could be a very useful app and we liked having it during the free trial. As soon as we upgraded to the $29/mo plan our problems started. It kept directing us to sign up for Beans Ultimate which encompasses all the Beans apps instead of allowing us access to the Bamboo app. From there they wanted to sell us Beans Ultimate through the help chat and wanted us to pay another $29.00 fee that they said they would refund if we showed them proof. It's a hassle as the charges come from a country outside the US and we have to clear each payment over the phone with our bank. Generally not happy with the way they pushed another product instead of allowing us access to the original app we wanted and paid for.

October 21, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to read that you are confused with the diversity of applications that we offer. If you are having trouble choosing which product is best fit to help you achieve your needs, our support team is always happy to help. If you want to cancel a product after finding out it is not what you need we are also happy to offer full refund.

Heartwood Farm & Cidery

We have been quite happy with the referral program so far - there are a number of really great additional features included for free, and the customer service has been very good. Excited to see where it takes us!

STAC Fine Jewellery

The app interface is fine and has 80% of the functionality we want but the customer service is honestly terrible. I've been waiting for a proper response for about 48 hours now and there is nothing from their end. I decided to go with this app over a couple of others but not so sure it was the right call anymore! They also offer very limited customization even on paid plans which is a really quite an annoyance. Hopefully will hear from them soon

September 18, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you like our application. We are concerned by the fact that you are not yet fully satisfied with our support team, although we try our best to not slack off (we believe we already did a full one-on-one demo together, and have reached out to you many times via email and phone). We understand that you are a bit stressed as you are expecting to launch your referral program in the shortest delay. Features wise, your feedback is more than welcome, as this is what will help improve our product in order to better meet our customers need.

Petit Lush

I really liked this app. I would definitely recommend it to my friends! This app gives you many options and it will definitely help you to boost your conversion rate!

SHERATIQUE

I've been looking for a referral program that can be translated and easy to work with. This one is all of that, that's why I chose it. Plus, you can have all the needed features for FREE. I'm planning to upgrade though if I saw results. I recommend it.

MyCubeSafe

Esther was a lot of help! She helped me set up what I wanted and even recommended some other things. Great app, thank you.

Uncle Jack

This app doesn't have all the features i require although the support team is great.

April 19, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our app. This app has different plans. On every plans, even on the free plan you can edit the text of the referral program page. In order to select a new theme you first need to upgrade to the right plan. I am sure that as a retailer you understand we cannot give away everything for free, otherwise we will run out of business.

If you are having issue with 'create an account' or 'log in' to the referral program, we are happy to help you fix it.

There are thousands of retailers using the referral program and it is working very fine for them and bringing a lot of new orders. Sometimes minor bugs happen, and this is how software works. And whenever you have an issue we are happy to help you fix it in the shortest delay.

We want to establish a long term a long term, fruitful and very professional relationship with our retailers, that's why we always strive to provide the best service possible.

So to make sure that you are happy, I am sending you an email so that we can work together on solving your issue ASAP. If you are paying customer, we are happy to refund your latest payment to compensate for the troubles you are going through.

Yan
The Beans Support Team

Kona Natural Soap Company

I like this app. Easy to use and the staff of great. My only concern is contacting takes a day or so. Not sure why. So far it works like a dream. I started with the free version and in less than a week I had to upgrade. Highly recommended. Aloha

Myfashunpassion

I very happy with the App. People are buying and joined the referral program
I will definitely recommend