Bamboo · Referral Program

Bamboo · Referral Program

by Beans

Referral app to turn customers into advocates of your shop

Techwiz India

good app ill recommend it.useful for marketing purpose in indian market as well as globally highly r

Gwingpro

Best to boost traffic to Shopify. I recommend this app to get sales faster and boost traffic easily.

Pinkble

Can't even seem to install, I get a SERVER ERROR(500), will only change my review if it works out.

UPDATE

Received a phone call and issue was resolved immediately

March 12, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue you were facing. Our engineers have released a fix and you should no longer have that issue.

If you are having trouble connecting again, please reach out to our support team directly on hello@trybeans.com, we are very responsive and always happy to help.

Inner Sense

Nice app, It increases my sales. Referral system definitely works. Prime facia app looks good. features are very good. I enjoyed using this app

MightyWishStore

I just installed, I do not know how it works, I'll come back later with feedback. For now i give 5 stars because it is easy to configure.

Burble

The perfect solution for my store. I found a way to share my business and grow awareness of my brand, which is driving growth.

Though when I was running a test, the Login button just sent me back to my shops homepage. Need better directions for setup

sententiajewelry

This app is free because you cannot use it. Customer support is also very bad. they don't answer your questions.

March 16, 2019

Hello,

If you are having trouble setting up your referral program, our support team can set it up for you. Just reach out to our team directly on hello@trybeans.com, and we will make sure your referral program is up and running in the shortest delay.

My Elegancy

looks like a very good tool to increase your sales through your referral program and let your costumers more active.

Something to Cherish®

So far so good. I’ve been looking for something like this. This is the only type of referral program I use as a customer.

FOXCOL

its good, but i am from Colombia, i need to change the languages to spanish, because my people speak spanish. please i need your help

March 10, 2019

Hi there,

We only support English for now. Internationalization is a big deal for us. So we are working hard to add support for internationalization as soon as possible.

You can follow us on twitter to be notified when it’s ready.

Previous 1