Bamboo · Referral Program

Bamboo · Referral Program

by Beans

Referral app to turn customers into advocates of your shop

Uncle Jack

This app doesn't have all the features i require although the support team is great.

April 19, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our app. This app has different plans. On every plans, even on the free plan you can edit the text of the referral program page. In order to select a new theme you first need to upgrade to the right plan. I am sure that as a retailer you understand we cannot give away everything for free, otherwise we will run out of business.

If you are having issue with 'create an account' or 'log in' to the referral program, we are happy to help you fix it.

There are thousands of retailers using the referral program and it is working very fine for them and bringing a lot of new orders. Sometimes minor bugs happen, and this is how software works. And whenever you have an issue we are happy to help you fix it in the shortest delay.

We want to establish a long term a long term, fruitful and very professional relationship with our retailers, that's why we always strive to provide the best service possible.

So to make sure that you are happy, I am sending you an email so that we can work together on solving your issue ASAP. If you are paying customer, we are happy to refund your latest payment to compensate for the troubles you are going through.

Yan
The Beans Support Team

Water Bottle Shop

The jury is still out. I like the idea and clean look. Don't like the fact I can't modify the Rewards Page - all I want is a simple "CREATE ACCOUNT" hotlink over their by-line footer. Also, their tag code is flagged as 404 page errors - my pages are heavy as it is... I don't need more error causing tag code.

June 28, 2019

Thank you for review, it is now possible to edit the referral page, Choose between the list of 4 templates and customize it to make it your own!!!

Clive and Bacon

This seemed like a straightforward app but I couldn't get it to work. I wanted to use it for referral points, but that requires you to install a completely separate referral app, which I did. But both apps will say you need the other app in order to proceed and just never worked.

May 29, 2019

Hello Friend,
We are happy to let you know that the new version is easier and simpler to use, and it is very customizable. You can easily customize it to make it unique to shop.

Cat Bag Depot

I tried to use this app but when I tested it on my website and pressed "Log In", it just took me to my home page and didn't do anything. There are no settings on the app to make any adjustments besides enter in $ values. Help!

March 31, 2019

Hello Andrew,
This issue has been fixed a long time ago.
Better:
It is now possible to edit the referral page, Choose between the list of 4 templates and customize it to make it your own!!!

Burble

The perfect solution for my store. I found a way to share my business and grow awareness of my brand, which is driving growth.

Though when I was running a test, the Login button just sent me back to my shops homepage. Need better directions for setup

September 26, 2019

Hello,
This issue has been fixed a long time ago.
Better:

Clutch Loot

Downloaded the app for the free referral program. Signed up with Try Beans, but when trying to login on the Shopify app side, it just gets an error "Unable to connect" and nothing works. Hopefully updates are made!

*Dev helped install and get it working. Only able to use whole dollar amounts and not %.

March 7, 2019

Hello,
The issue has been fixed a long time ago.
The software has really improved: