Bamboo · Referral Program

Bamboo · Referral Program

by Beans

Referral app to turn customers into advocates of your shop

BEAUTY PLEASURE

I add this app to create loyalty on my store. And been working great so far. People buy and sign up for my referral program right away. Haven't seen a returning customer. But I have hope eventually this costumers will return and buy again. Easy to install and manage.

September 26, 2019

Would love to get your feedback after trying out the app for a month.

Kooda Pets

Is a great app, i'll recomended but sometimes it ask login again in the referral's page. The support guys are awesome

June 3, 2019

Hello,
This issue has been taken care of since a while ago. Would love to get your feedback and please let us know if the issue is persisting on your side.
Thank you for being an amazing customers.

toothywhite

it is a good idea, But I want to customize Referral Page text and I can't, can you help?
Waiting for your reply ASAP

September 26, 2019

Thank you for review, it is now possible to edit the referral page, Choose between the list of 4 templates and customize it to make it your own!!!
Customize the text, the images, the button, the color and more!
Make it unique to your brand.
Would love to get your feedback on this feature.

czaira

I didn't understand how it works even after installing it. there is no comprehensive explanation. I look for an affiliation with money, not codes.

March 31, 2019

Hello,

By default, referrers are rewarded with a coupon code that they can use to get a discount during their next purchase.

If you have more questions or need assistance setting up your referral program, please reach out to our support team directly on hello@trybeans.com, we are very responsive and always happy to help.

chibablic

i used this app for my online store. it really helped me get through my costumers, their needs and what they want.

September 26, 2019

It is now possible to edit the referral page, Choose between the list of 4 templates and customize it to make it your own!!!
Customize the text, the images, the button, the color and more!
Make it unique to your brand.
Would love to get your feedback on this feature.

MooreShredded

It helped me create referrals on products and service my company provided which led to me getting a bigger customer base