Bamboo · Referral Program

Bamboo · Referral Program

by Beans

Referral app to turn customers into advocates of your shop

Myfashunpassion

I very happy with the App. People are buying and joined the referral program
I will definitely recommend

the1davidshop

I use this app for referral. Is easy to set up and I have positive experience with support.
Apps allow you to grow with your business with free plan available.

Sisters Republic

The techincal support has been a great source of help. They event went a step ahead of what i asked and helped to make some important improvements on my page.

Good plugin and i recommend it highly !

October 23, 2019

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are always happy to see our customers happy.

Activn

I installed this app to expand my brand awareness, on my side it works very well, I have not add any member yet referring friends but my business is just starting. Thank you for offering that simple solution for free!

UntouchedUnited

it keep asking me to login and sign up. I asked for help in the chat box but no reply for a week. i would like to give 5 star if this app works. and the Liana · Loyalty Program also. or i will deleted both app in a week.

Updated
The supporting is helpful. Giving helpful solutions.

July 12, 2019

Thank you for your interest in Bamboo. We are happy to help you fix the issue that you are experiencing.  We have just sent you a request to access your store. Let us know when you accept it so that we can start working on it.

BRITTS DEZINE CO

I installed this app, set it up and now a few days later something is wrong. I can’t get ahold of anyone to help
Me with this problem.

Update; less than an hour after this review they went in and fixed the problem! Five starts guys!

June 21, 2019

Hello,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue you are facing. Our support Team has reinstalled the app in your shop and everything seems to be back to normal now.

We will be waiting for your confirmation

MATintl Store

I used this app to help me increase the number of my customer by give them some rewards through this application. I really like how it gives the reward as money. it would be nice if it can give the reward as cash if the customer did not want to buy from mu store and this will encourage them to work harder and I this this will be better.

Vivo Automotive Lebanon

I really liked this referral program, especially that it is for free. The customer service team is friendly and they are also responsive. I had a small problem and Yan from the customer service team didn't hesitate to fix it for me. I recommend this app.

Econo-Zone.com

I really like it. It's just what I need. Everything for free. Thanks it help to get more sales. I recommended.

Allie Shoes

I found it easy to use and it's pretty straightforward. As someone who doesn't know a thing about web development, I can easily set up a referral program for my online shop to attract sales and return customers.

Previous 1 3