Bamboo · Referral Program

Bamboo · Referral Program

by Beans

Referral app to turn customers into advocates of your shop

Sem Escamas

Customer support is great (thanks Esther), and very responsive. The app is very intuitive and easy to use. Happy overall.

Heartwood Farm & Cidery

We have been quite happy with the referral program so far - there are a number of really great additional features included for free, and the customer service has been very good. Excited to see where it takes us!

Petit Lush

I really liked this app. I would definitely recommend it to my friends! This app gives you many options and it will definitely help you to boost your conversion rate!

SHERATIQUE

I've been looking for a referral program that can be translated and easy to work with. This one is all of that, that's why I chose it. Plus, you can have all the needed features for FREE. I'm planning to upgrade though if I saw results. I recommend it.

MyCubeSafe

Esther was a lot of help! She helped me set up what I wanted and even recommended some other things. Great app, thank you.

Kona Natural Soap Company

I like this app. Easy to use and the staff of great. My only concern is contacting takes a day or so. Not sure why. So far it works like a dream. I started with the free version and in less than a week I had to upgrade. Highly recommended. Aloha

Myfashunpassion

I very happy with the App. People are buying and joined the referral program
I will definitely recommend

the1davidshop

I use this app for referral. Is easy to set up and I have positive experience with support.
Apps allow you to grow with your business with free plan available.

Sisters Republic

The techincal support has been a great source of help. They event went a step ahead of what i asked and helped to make some important improvements on my page.

Good plugin and i recommend it highly !

October 23, 2019

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are always happy to see our customers happy.

Activn

I installed this app to expand my brand awareness, on my side it works very well, I have not add any member yet referring friends but my business is just starting. Thank you for offering that simple solution for free!

Previous 1 3