Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

by Beans

Automate products post to Twitter, Facebook, etc..

wallclock

Good application for sharing your product on Facebook and Twitter so your can arrange about your product by your self to show on Pages

Lotus Glam

I love this app it helps me with the facebook traffic, however; no conversion yet! I recommend it to push the business into news feeds of potential buyers.

RUE DES TABLEAUX

Dont WORK no Help i stop !! 3 email no help!! no post facebook just news product....................

November 13, 2019

Hello Fabrice,
We are always happy to help you fix any issue you are facing with the app. Please note that one of our customer agent has been chatting with you through email.

Abby Gifts with Style

This app really enhances my clothing store. products are post in a timely manner. Professional looks

G Street Bath & Beauty

Probably the best app out there. It was very,very easy to install and get up and running. They're constantly working to improve it's performance and add features. I upgraded to a paid account and am really happy,the app pays for itself.

Hibuy-freeship

I used this app for help my business and helped my store to grow and to give my best for my website. It's great app

The Blue Mahoe

Everything is awesome. Great app. Well needed... timely...a must have . Your lost if you so t have it

ZoLu Constructs

I love this app. It makes my life so much easier. I just upload new products and the app takes care of sending out a tweet. Today, I added Facebook posts. The tweets have driven a light traffic to my site but no sales yet.

Personalized-Unique-Gifts

I like how post on social site. Post on Facebook. Will let you add products in Queue. is good part.

Kool Day

So far is good I see a lot of post I hope this increase the sales Let see if this work I will get the paid plan

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9