Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

by Beans

Automate products post to Twitter, Facebook, etc..

LeZouk

Nous avons été débiter 3 fois de 19$ sur 1 mois !!! Tres déçus ! Nous demandons le remboursement integrale ! -
be careful they can withdraw sums of money from your account except subscription

March 2, 2020

Thank you reviewing the Lotus app. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with our support at hello@trybeans.com for assistance.

Topmarket123.com

March 2, 2020

cadoffrir.com

Déception totale pour le plan gratuit, Lotus sélectionne lui même des produits. quel Dommage........

January 28, 2020

Hello,

thank you for reviewing the lotus app. I am happy to let you know that you can manually select the product you want to post from the app in the "post" section.

You can also get in touch with us at hello@trybeans.com if you need further assistance

Characters Co

I rarely take time to write reviews, but after the frustration we dealt with on a similar app, Lotus really impressed me! Lotus did exactly what it said it would, post a new product to Facebook with a simple and effective template. It was easy to set up and when the time came it actually worked as advertised. Thank you! - CharactersCo.com

Alilight.net

Great app easy to setup and install
Awesome work looking forward to the best experience.thank you for sharing social auto post

Sale Store UK

Excellent App, works as it show, good work, must have it, can't wait for upgrade, well done guys !!!!!

Companion Keepsakes

After installing a little difficult to connect my Twitter account but finally got it to connect. Now we will see the functionality of how the app performs.

TIENDA WALLS

excelente aplicacion me ha facilitado la vida en pocos dias con la spublicidades en las redes sociales exitos a los desarrolladores

wallclock

Good application for sharing your product on Facebook and Twitter so your can arrange about your product by your self to show on Pages

Lotus Glam

I love this app it helps me with the facebook traffic, however; no conversion yet! I recommend it to push the business into news feeds of potential buyers.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10