Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

by Beans

Automate products post to Twitter, Facebook, etc..

dromedarshop.com

very useful and smart program, I can only recommend it to everyone, this is your third hand that always works

BeuMaxstore

It’s a great apps saves me the stress of posting on Facebook though I also use Kit so they both do the work.

BUniversestyle

I ve been using this app for 2 months and liked the job it had done for me to post to twitter but could do better if it was able to post 10 or more items automatically

thegsnd

It's so nice to get this app into my bunch of app collections, this app help a lot and also minimize my extra work. Thanks.. And looking for many more updates for future perspective.

Zuntree London New York Madrid

Just tried it for a week but so far I'm very satisfied. Saves me a lot of time and very easy to boost post after it's been published. Will try out some of the other features shortly.

EFGH- Elegant Fashion Gadgets House

The only things is that not all my products are promoted, hopefully the support team can look into this matter. Other than that,it's excellent. Thank you

Sheratique

Fantastic app. I love how it saves me time and posts my products in an attractive way. I noticed increasing in my traffic. I had a problem with prices not posted accurately, but the problem was solved. It's an awesome app, I highly recommend it.

July 7, 2019

Hi Faiza,

The synchronization is completed for Sheratique. 71 products have been synchronized in total. Can you please confirm that all is good on your side now?

Trendy21Store

This is such a time saver, excellent, amazing,I really love it. Posts are perfect! Thank you so much guys.

Shoppi Kart

I love it!! help me a lot with my posts!! I really recommend it, help me to save a lot of time of job.

Petrichor

Its a great app. Simple installation and use. It does what it says. Need to add more channels asap other than twitter and Facebook.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7