Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

by Beans

Automate products post to Twitter, Facebook, etc..

Austin Crew

I used this app for the last couple of months, and at one point, it was sending out posts with (insert url here), which made those posts look very unprofessional. I chose to turn it off for awhile, and when reactivated, the problem did rectify itself.

Just this morning I received an email with a big bold picture X stating that my account was suspended, and that I had to upgrade. No warnings at all except for emails stating that products were being pushed through to these social media accounts. How can you abuse a shopify app? Don't state an app is free, and use this kind of tactic to in order to gain paid subscriptions. I will say that it do a great job at posting to Facebook and Twitter, so perhaps for some, you may wish to upgrade.
I chose to delete it based on their tactic to suspend my account. (actual email below)

"Lotus has been suspended, as your account has exceeded its allowed limit. Upgrade now to reactivate Lotus. If you need special assistance please get in touch with us at hello@trybeans.com"

MOODA

This app is not working. More specifically, products does not fetch from our store hence without those products, no ads can be created.

June 3, 2020

Hello,

Beans Team here. It can takes up to 48 hours for all your products to synchronize with our app, depending on how many products you have. If you still can't see your products after that, we will be happy to look into it for you.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

---

Update: It seems all your products have been synchronized. Can you please check that everything is working fine on your side and update your review?

LeZouk

Nous avons été débiter 3 fois de 19$ sur 1 mois !!! Tres déçus ! Nous demandons le remboursement integrale ! -
be careful they can withdraw sums of money from your account except subscription

March 2, 2020

Thank you reviewing the Lotus app. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with our support at hello@trybeans.com for assistance.

Topmarket123.com

March 2, 2020

cadoffrir.com

Déception totale pour le plan gratuit, Lotus sélectionne lui même des produits. quel Dommage........

January 28, 2020

Hello,

thank you for reviewing the lotus app. I am happy to let you know that you can manually select the product you want to post from the app in the "post" section.

You can also get in touch with us at hello@trybeans.com if you need further assistance

Characters Co

I rarely take time to write reviews, but after the frustration we dealt with on a similar app, Lotus really impressed me! Lotus did exactly what it said it would, post a new product to Facebook with a simple and effective template. It was easy to set up and when the time came it actually worked as advertised. Thank you! - CharactersCo.com

Alilight.net

Great app easy to setup and install
Awesome work looking forward to the best experience.thank you for sharing social auto post

Sale Store UK

Excellent App, works as it show, good work, must have it, can't wait for upgrade, well done guys !!!!!

Companion Keepsakes

After installing a little difficult to connect my Twitter account but finally got it to connect. Now we will see the functionality of how the app performs.

TIENDA WALLS

excelente aplicacion me ha facilitado la vida en pocos dias con la spublicidades en las redes sociales exitos a los desarrolladores

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10