Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

by Beans

Automate products post to Twitter, Facebook, etc..

Characters Co

I rarely take time to write reviews, but after the frustration we dealt with on a similar app, Lotus really impressed me! Lotus did exactly what it said it would, post a new product to Facebook with a simple and effective template. It was easy to set up and when the time came it actually worked as advertised. Thank you! - CharactersCo.com

Alilight.net

Great app easy to setup and install
Awesome work looking forward to the best experience.thank you for sharing social auto post

Sale Store UK

Excellent App, works as it show, good work, must have it, can't wait for upgrade, well done guys !!!!!

Companion Keepsakes

After installing a little difficult to connect my Twitter account but finally got it to connect. Now we will see the functionality of how the app performs.

TIENDA WALLS

excelente aplicacion me ha facilitado la vida en pocos dias con la spublicidades en las redes sociales exitos a los desarrolladores

wallclock

Good application for sharing your product on Facebook and Twitter so your can arrange about your product by your self to show on Pages

Lotus Glam

I love this app it helps me with the facebook traffic, however; no conversion yet! I recommend it to push the business into news feeds of potential buyers.

RUE DES TABLEAUX

Dont WORK no Help i stop !! 3 email no help!! no post facebook just news product....................

November 13, 2019

Hello Fabrice,
We are always happy to help you fix any issue you are facing with the app. Please note that one of our customer agent has been chatting with you through email.

Abby Gifts with Style

This app really enhances my clothing store. products are post in a timely manner. Professional looks

G Street Bath & Beauty

Probably the best app out there. It was very,very easy to install and get up and running. They're constantly working to improve it's performance and add features. I upgraded to a paid account and am really happy,the app pays for itself.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10