Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

by Beans

Automate products post to Twitter, Facebook, etc..

Hibuy-freeship

I used this app for help my business and helped my store to grow and to give my best for my website. It's great app

The Blue Mahoe

Everything is awesome. Great app. Well needed... timely...a must have . Your lost if you so t have it

ZoLu Constructs

I love this app. It makes my life so much easier. I just upload new products and the app takes care of sending out a tweet. Today, I added Facebook posts. The tweets have driven a light traffic to my site but no sales yet.

Personalized-Unique-Gifts

I like how post on social site. Post on Facebook. Will let you add products in Queue. is good part.

Kool Day

So far is good I see a lot of post I hope this increase the sales Let see if this work I will get the paid plan

Vespia's Goods

Quick and easy add posts. A plus. Highly recommended for anyone trying to start an e-commerce business or for those that are already established.

MASTYLESEXPRESS.COM

I use this app to post my product to Facebook an Twitter it i amazing would like it to send my products randomly

Suave Petal

Fantastic tool, it saves us so much time, So easy to set up and works a treat, a BIG thank you.

Exotic Bear

I think this a great tool ! Thanks to the Dev. It actually works and tracks. Lotus is adding more channels to advertise as I write this lol

Carfin

is not working and if you ask for help you get useless answer.