Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

by Beans

Automate products post to Twitter, Facebook, etc..

Kool Day

So far is good I see a lot of post I hope this increase the sales Let see if this work I will get the paid plan

MASTYLESEXPRESS.COM

I use this app to post my product to Facebook an Twitter it i amazing would like it to send my products randomly

Suave Petal

Fantastic tool, it saves us so much time, So easy to set up and works a treat, a BIG thank you.

Rho & Nya

This app is awesome! it helps me with my Twitter account posts. But I wish it is able to post to my Instagram as well. Could you guys please make it do that? Thank you so much. You guys rock!

dromedarshop.com

very useful and smart program, I can only recommend it to everyone, this is your third hand that always works

BeuMaxstore

It’s a great apps saves me the stress of posting on Facebook though I also use Kit so they both do the work.

thegsnd

It's so nice to get this app into my bunch of app collections, this app help a lot and also minimize my extra work. Thanks.. And looking for many more updates for future perspective.

I would love to say thanks to lots team, this app is very helpful increase your business and also suggest everyone to try this once.

Zuntree London New York Madrid

Just tried it for a week but so far I'm very satisfied. Saves me a lot of time and very easy to boost post after it's been published. Will try out some of the other features shortly.

EFGH- Elegant Fashion Gadgets House

The only things is that not all my products are promoted, hopefully the support team can look into this matter. Other than that,it's excellent. Thank you

Sheratique

This an updated review. I faced an issue with this app at first, but now the problem is completely solved. It's an awesome app and very very helpful in increasing your traffic, with one button you can auto-share posts throughout the day without having to worry about creating contents. For now, it's only works for Facebook and Twitter, so I look forward for them to add Instagram and Pinterest.

Thank you very much for creating this app FOR FREE, and special thanks to Yan. I high recommend it.

July 7, 2019

Hi Faiza,

The synchronization is completed for Sheratique. 71 products have been synchronized in total. Can you please confirm that all is good on your side now?