Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

by Beans

Automate products post to Twitter, Facebook, etc..

Northern Star Jewellery

I have just been introduced to this app for my shopify store and find it easy to use although some work needs to be done on it so choosing products to be advertised can be easier and the program needs to include being able to blast out a product to all places at once.
At the monomer you can only do one at once which does not really save time. Other than that staff ha e been super responsive and helpful with questions I have had.

Rho & Nya

This app is awesome! it helps me with my Twitter account posts. But I wish it is able to post to my Instagram as well. Could you guys please make it do that? Thank you so much. You guys rock!

zziser

very helpful i can beat my chase about the app thank you so very much,
i can recommend anybody for the app
(1) i want to know when is the other packages is comming up like instagramm and pinterest
(2) for some time now the app has stop posting on my facebook i don`t now why

August 14, 2019

Thank for your review, I am happy to let you know that the issue with the Facebook Auto-post has been fixed, and it should now work as expected. Can you please check and let us know that everything is working fine on your side too?

dromedarshop.com

very useful and smart program, I can only recommend it to everyone, this is your third hand that always works

BeuMaxstore

It’s a great apps saves me the stress of posting on Facebook though I also use Kit so they both do the work.

BUniversestyle

I ve been using this app for 2 months and liked the job it had done for me to post to twitter but could do better if it was able to post 10 or more items automatically

thegsnd

It's so nice to get this app into my bunch of app collections, this app help a lot and also minimize my extra work. Thanks.. And looking for many more updates for future perspective.

I would love to say thanks to lots team, this app is very helpful increase your business and also suggest everyone to try this once.

Zuntree London New York Madrid

Just tried it for a week but so far I'm very satisfied. Saves me a lot of time and very easy to boost post after it's been published. Will try out some of the other features shortly.

EFGH- Elegant Fashion Gadgets House

The only things is that not all my products are promoted, hopefully the support team can look into this matter. Other than that,it's excellent. Thank you

Sheratique

This an updated review. I faced an issue with this app at first, but now the problem is completely solved. It's an awesome app and very very helpful in increasing your traffic, with one button you can auto-share posts throughout the day without having to worry about creating contents. For now, it's only works for Facebook and Twitter, so I look forward for them to add Instagram and Pinterest.

Thank you very much for creating this app FOR FREE, and special thanks to Yan. I high recommend it.

July 7, 2019

Hi Faiza,

The synchronization is completed for Sheratique. 71 products have been synchronized in total. Can you please confirm that all is good on your side now?