Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

Lotus · Social Auto‑Post

by Beans

Automate products post to Twitter, Facebook, etc..

MASTYLESEXPRESS.COM

I use this app to post my product to Facebook an Twitter it i amazing would like it to send my products randomly

Suave Petal

Fantastic tool, it saves us so much time, So easy to set up and works a treat, a BIG thank you.

Exotic Bear

I think this a great tool ! Thanks to the Dev. It actually works and tracks. Lotus is adding more channels to advertise as I write this lol

Carfin

is not working and if you ask for help you get useless answer.

Northern Star Jewellery

I have just been introduced to this app for my shopify store and find it easy to use although some work needs to be done on it so choosing products to be advertised can be easier and the program needs to include being able to blast out a product to all places at once.
At the monomer you can only do one at once which does not really save time. Other than that staff ha e been super responsive and helpful with questions I have had.

Rho & Nya

This app is awesome! it helps me with my Twitter account posts. But I wish it is able to post to my Instagram as well. Could you guys please make it do that? Thank you so much. You guys rock!

zziser

very helpful i can beat my chase about the app thank you so very much,
i can recommend anybody for the app
(1) i want to know when is the other packages is comming up like instagramm and pinterest
(2) for some time now the app has stop posting on my facebook i don`t now why

August 14, 2019

Thank for your review, I am happy to let you know that the issue with the Facebook Auto-post has been fixed, and it should now work as expected. Can you please check and let us know that everything is working fine on your side too?

dromedarshop.com

very useful and smart program, I can only recommend it to everyone, this is your third hand that always works

BeuMaxstore

It’s a great apps saves me the stress of posting on Facebook though I also use Kit so they both do the work.

BUniversestyle

I ve been using this app for 2 months and liked the job it had done for me to post to twitter but could do better if it was able to post 10 or more items automatically